• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Living with grief.

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
Its such a shame to hear this , If you were in my timezone and if i could join your channels i would of! Your an inspiration to everybody , the way you have coped with this is unbelievable! I am proud of you man you have took this horrible situation with courage and to make this post must of been so hard for you and it has taken you massive bravery to do so. I wish you the best man and i hope the family of your friend are taking this as well as you , Just think that he is safe and having no stress and in a better place.

This was hard for me to type without trying to make you feel upset but i tried. I know you do not know me but if you ever want a chat i am here :)

Good luck!

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Jazza, you are such a strong human being. I am so glad that I made such an impact on you. Just remember, that I am always here for you, okay?

Stay strong <3

mmmmm

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
Jazza, I hope you've been alright with LilBub and Nick supporting you by your side, had no idea this had happened. Your a very strong person for learning to overcome this significant event, your being resilient! :) Its a great skill to have because its important for you to focus on the present and not the past, accepting that change is apart of living and most importantly don't let this impact any positive relationships and from spending times with others. Don't distance yourself from anyone if anything does happen that impacted you negativity. I'm glad LilBub and Nick were there for you and I hope your recovering well and good :)

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I will always be here for you, for whatever you need. Us Canadians need to stick together. I wish I was able to actually give you a Timmies and we could just talk but I am only a dm/pm/*you've been moved* away if you ever need anything.

I know a rank is just a rank, but I don't think I would have talked to you if I was still a platinum donor. Since Map Maker rank came out, you noticed me, and you moved me into a channel with yourself and Danni, and we played DD. I am so grateful for this. You are one person where I can just private message about any stupid thing I see and just think "why".

<3 *gives pizza and Timmies ;-; *

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
omg Jazza. I'm sorry that this happened to you, but, with that said I am happy for you. You were able to gain so much strength and courage and you were able to overcome such a horrendous feat. I am proud of you and your strength as a person. Everything will be alright, and don't ever forget, we will always be here listening, for when you finally decide to speak, and I'm happy that this was something you were able to get off your chest.

nrob19

Platinum
Reaction score
This is one of the most inspiration forum posts I have ever read on any website. You are a great person and have overcome many obstacles. I think everyone that reads your post should really take it to heart. You are right about everything.

You don't know when you or someone you love will pass, so it is so important to express to them how much you care for them.

I am really glad I read this now, because I use to be so active on MCGamer and on teamspeak and I have met some incredible people. Seeing your post inspiries me to come back on more often, and even though I am not an Admin anymore, I still made some great friends, and I want them to know I care for them a lot, and how important they are as a person.

Thank you for your post and just know things always get better. No matter how crappy something is and feels there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

You matter, and you are a great person.

Jazza

Experienced
Reaction score
Everyone who commented and liked and even viewed this thread doesn't know how much that means to me. There's no one way that I can express how grateful I am for you lending your precious time towards reading and commenting on my thread. It honestly means alot to me.

I'll take all your advice at heart and hopefully my mental and physical health will be cured one day.

<3

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
Everyone who commented and liked and even viewed this thread doesn't know how much that means to me. There's no one way that I can express how grateful I am for you lending your precious time towards reading and commenting on my thread. It honestly means alot to me.

I'll take all your advice at heart and hopefully my mental and physical health will be cured one day.

<3
Its fine man , we are just glad you are ok!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci