• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lobby Contest Winners!

Ikubi

Career
Reaction score
Just a shameless selfplug here that I was the one that did the most on the Lobby.

Eagle37

Tribute
Reaction score
Thank you Chad for the update and congratulations to all the Lobbies that made the Top 3 :D. I can't wait until the new Lobby comes out on the servers! :D

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Can you PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ limit donors in each lobby because I have waited at least 20 or 30 times and I haven't been able to play because I always will get kicked I swear it is ridiculous. SO now we have t0 pretty much pay to play.. I don't know please just only allow maybe 8 or 7 donors to kick people. Its gotten to the point when no one can really play at all... Only donors :(
That's spam. If there were no donors, it literally would be pay to play. Thanks to the nice people that donate, these servers are free to everyone. They deserve some special perk. You can either donate yourself, or you can join one of the later servers (us26-30) for less donors. I have a great ease trying to play.

charchar23

Spectator
Reaction score
We have our winners after 539 votes later from you all! With 274 votes, here is our first place winner!

1st: TeamElite's lobby
(with helpers Maxlupus, JP005, xXBlackheadXx, and liamrodrigue)​
This was closely followed by Tree_TheBigKind and Ninjaswede9 lobby. Ranks will be given out to the winners later today and thank you for all of your hard work! This lobby will be released shortly in all servers.​
um chad when i play on US69 i don't have Iron Donator is it a glitch if so pleese fix it

JamboAuz

Spectator
Reaction score
That lobby is amazing in one of the chests there is a Steve head :p there is also a haunted house

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci