• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lobby Countdown Suggestion

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
Very simple suggestion that would be easy to code.

I propose, that whenever a lobby fills up completely, the countdow n is shortened to 30 seconds. It gives people enough time to vote and donators enough time to join. I mean, what's the point of waiting two minutes if the lobby if full?

I apologise for any spelling mistakes or if a similar thread has been made. I am typing this from my phone and it's really difficult to navigate the forums on it.

Please leave some feedback!

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
#support

Waiting really is pointless... I mean, I dont play much, but when I do I wait in lobby 1/6 of game if it's breeze or any other small fast game map :p

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
#support

Waiting really is pointless... I mean, I dont play much, but when I do I wait in lobby 1/6 of game if it's breeze or any other small fast game map :p
Especially when you're spawn killed repetitively. Then it's just waiting in the lobby over and over again.

Steve_Tron

Platinum
Reaction score
Very simple suggestion that would be easy to code.

I propose, that whenever a lobby fills up completely, the countdow n is shortened to 30 seconds. It gives people enough time to vote and donators enough time to join. I mean, what's the point of waiting two minutes if the lobby if full?

I apologise for any spelling mistakes or if a similar thread has been made. I am typing this from my phone and it's really difficult to navigate the forums on it.

Please leave some feedback!
Honestly, thats a great idea!

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
This has been suggested many times before. The reason not is because it gives people time to grab a drink, go to the bathroom, or wait for friends to join. I think its fine as is.

ShortyClutch

Platinum
Reaction score
This idea is kinda like what they have on the Hive, I feel it is a great idea that should be looked at :)

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
There are some moments when I wish this would be implemented, but most of the time I would rather wait the 2 minutes so everyone that needs to join can.

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
This has been suggested many times before. The reason not is because it gives people time to grab a drink, go to the bathroom, or wait for friends to join. I think its fine as is.
You the time before the lobby becomes full, that 30 seconds, and 30 seconds of pregame. Don't see that being a problem, plenty of time to me. You can either love it or hate it. /v start could be an option too.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong (which I may as well be), but the threads made about this are dead. To revive, I would have to necro. So why not make a new thread? With enough attention, the chances are it will be considered.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
You the time before the lobby becomes full, that 30 seconds, and 30 seconds of pregame. Don't see that being a problem, plenty of time to me. You can either love it or hate it. /v start could be an option too.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong (which I may as well be), but the threads made about this are dead. To revive, I would have to necro. So why not make a new thread? With enough attention, the chances are it will be considered.
Yes, mods have already posted that it wont be added, because most servers fill up quick and I dont know about you but 30 seconds to go to the bathroom isnt enough.

Jam0919

Platinum
Reaction score
You my friend, are a legend. Please add this, I always leave lobby's with the best maps because it has like 1:40 left, I just can't deal with the MCSG struggles no mo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci