• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lobby Games Question

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
So, I have a question about Lobby Games, since we have the new lobby set as the Lobby Games map, the chests spawn with nothing in them. Is this a glitch or is that supposed to be intentional?

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
So, I have a question about Lobby Games, since we have the new lobby set as the Lobby Games map, the chests spawn with nothing in them. Is this a glitch or is that supposed to be intentional?
Why would there be stuff in the chests.... I understand an occasional Easter egg but a full on filled map?

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Why would there be stuff in the chests.... I understand an occasional Easter egg but a full on filled map?
I don't think you get what I'm saying. Stuff would spawn in the chests at the start of the game, not during the lobby time.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I don't think you get what I'm saying. Stuff would spawn in the chests at the start of the game, not during the lobby time.
Wat? Are you saying the lobby games SG MAP isn't working or the LOBBY GAMES LOBBY MAP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci