• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lobby Time

Do you agree?

• Total voters

FanTaSiX3

Tribute
Reaction score
I think that there should be less time spent in the lobby and more time spent on playing 5:00min is wayyyy too much to be in a lobby I think it should be cut down to 3min at most. This would make the games shorter and we could fit in more games in less time. The MCTIMV servers did it and it is way more convent for the players. Like this post or replie to get this idea to the moderators and admins. It will also help the non-donors by cutting the time they risk to get kicked in half and the admins can't see this post if it isn't liked enough :p Thanks!

Lukas Bisket

Career
Reaction score
I agree, i think it should be shortened. The games fill up almost as fast as they go back up. They just sit there for 5 minuets running around lobby doing nothing. However, i don't think it should be below 3 minuets.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
5 minutes is a perfect time to wait. It gives me time to browse the forums, eat my breakfast/lunch/dinner and do other IRL things. You have to remember that sometimes you join a lobby and you only have to wait 3 minutes.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Quit being impatient and go do something else for five minutes next time you're in lobby. And just because TIMV made the time 2 minutes, doesn't make it good... everytime I play that I'm constantly having to hurry to do whatever it is I've been waiting to do, and I usually come back to see it's already started. :/

CrowHH

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree, when you've waited 4+ min and get kicked or get killed very early and join a new lobby it's kind of like wating 10 minutes just to play a ~15 min game.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think that anyone complaining that they need the lobby time to do other stuff should shut up. These are servers to play SG on, not servers to stand around for 5 mins in some lobby while doing other random things. If you want to go to the bathroom or do anything that couldn't be done in 2-3 mins, then just leave. If you're a donor, you don't even have to worry about not being able to get into lobbies at the busiest times. People that do this shouldn't waste time and space for those willing to play as soon as possible, and willing to have shorter lobby times.

Reaction score
Lobby time is fine as is. I need the time to wind down from my rage at last matches crippling defeat :p
In all seriousness, I need the time to preapare, use the bathroom, and team. 5 minutes is perfect. Leave it as is. Also, this is another suggestion that has been denied 30+ times.

Coolman912

Career
Reaction score
I think that anyone complaining that they need the lobby time to do other stuff should shut up. These are servers to play SG on, not servers to stand around for 5 mins in some lobby while doing other random things. If you want to go to the bathroom or do anything that couldn't be done in 2-3 mins, then just leave. If you're a donor, you don't even have to worry about not being able to get into lobbies at the busiest times. People that do this shouldn't waste time and space for those willing to play as soon as possible, and willing to have shorter lobby times.
Static has said what needs to be said (but in a VERY harsh way). I think 3 mins is the perfect time considering the games is average15 minutes long. Mod read this now.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Static has said what needs to be said (but in a VERY harsh way). I think 3 mins is the perfect time considering the games is average15 minutes long. Mod read this now.
Unfortunately, James D. is going to see this, disagree, and lock the thread. Bet on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci