• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lobby - Voting Using Signs

Voting Using Signs

• I like this idea and would rather vote by clicking a sign, not by typing!

Votes: 28 45.9%
  • I Don't like this idea, I would rather vote by typing.

Votes: 29 47.5%
  • I Dont like this idea because OzJake24 posted this

Votes: 4 6.6%

• Total voters

OzJake24

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I was just sharing my interest, and thinking that signs should be added somewhere in the lobby to be able to vote by right-clicking the sign, rather than typing [/v #] I believe this system would reduce the spam. The reasoning for this is, when someone types what they want to say, the voting system cuts off what you just said and gets pushed above the voting system, if this was removed and we voted though right-clicking a sign people wouldn't have to double-send what they have to say and get cut off from the voting system.

Thanks for reading, be sure to vote and comment what you think!

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
This would be a great idea! It would reduce 50% spam!
+1 For me!

Kaine

Experienced
Reaction score
nice idea ozjake! hopefully there is a way to do it though :)

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Unless there was a way to prevent people from standing in front of the signs, I would vote no.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nice idea, and sounds perfectly possible. When clicking signs does a command through the plugin, it's the same thing as typing out the command itself. I can't see why this couldn't be done, and it seems much better than a chat voting system.

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The only problem is there are going to be trolls that stand in front of them just because that he wants another map to win.

OzJake24

Tribute
Reaction score
The only problem is there are going to be trolls that stand in front of them just because that he wants another map to win.
That's easy to solve man, place the signs above jump-height, or put a fence around it. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci