• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lobby waiting time

Arcticsquare

Tribute
Reaction score
Sometimes i join sg servers and i need to wait 1:30 minutes to play a game, and its a little bit boring to wait every time 1 minute to start the match..

My suggestion: I suggest to reduce the waiting time when a survival games server is full to like 10 seconds, to start quicker the matches :)

Seth

Career
Reaction score
Sometimes i join sg servers and i need to wait 1:30 minutes to play a game, and its a little bit boring to wait every time 1 minute to start the match..

My suggestion: I suggest to reduce the waiting time when a survival games server is full to like 10 seconds, to start quicker the matches :)
I think maybe just a 45 seconds/ a minute, so that people can join, and more games can be played more efficiently, but you need to remember player traffic because there would be times where people would have to wait for a game to end.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
45 seconds would be enough imo

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I find this a very irritating topic. The wait time used to be 5 minutes way back when. It was later reduced to 3, and now it's 2:30. I don't see any reason for it to be less than that. It's seriously just 2 and a half minutes, it's not long to wait and there's a few things to do in the lobby. The waiting time is to assure that any people that want to play can get in. If someone's friend is trying to get in, and it starts too quickly, what happens then? If there are 23 players and someone joins, and then leaves because they don't like the map choices, the game won't fill. If an entire clan leaves because not all 12, 14, 16 or whatever players couldn't make it before the countdown, there's like 5 players left. I think we should keep it the way it is.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
I find this a very irritating topic. The wait time used to be 5 minutes way back when. It was later reduced to 3, and now it's 2:30. I don't see any reason for it to be less than that. It's seriously just 2 and a half minutes, it's not long to wait and there's a few things to do in the lobby. The waiting time is to assure that any people that want to play can get in. If someone's friend is trying to get in, and it starts too quickly, what happens then? If there are 23 players and someone joins, and then leaves because they don't like the map choices, the game won't fill. If an entire clan leaves because not all 12, 14, 16 or whatever players couldn't make it before the countdown, there's like 5 players left. I think we should keep it the way it is.
i agree with what you said but clans dont use the normal lobbys anymore, just saying

Arcticsquare

Tribute
Reaction score
When someone want to play in team, its not hard to find a 0 players server or a 10 players server...the clan's usually play on MapMaker servers..

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Righto, MCSG maker was laggy though all of Jan across the network.
Trivium hasn't played regular lobbies since MCSG Maker has been announced. Neither did everyone in EU Clan Leaderboards.

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
US and AU buddy. Don't be selfish I said across the network.
If I was talking about the whole EU community that doesn't mean that I'm being selfish. I just said that I have never used regular lobbies for battles since MCSG Maker release. Which doesn't make me selfish in any way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci