• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Location of Crafting Tables in map 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaXMark

Tribute
Reaction score
Aside from the corn and the top of the mountain, are there any other crafting tables in this map? If so, where?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There are no more. I don't think there needs to be anymore.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is the main reason why i kinda dislike map 3. Crafting tables are essential for people who want to craft swords, armor, bows or golden apples, so it really sucks that if your not equipped enough to tackle the corn, which you might be after finding a crafting table, that you have to climb that mountain. Maps 1 and 2 were much better for crafting needs, because of the many crafting table locations in 1 and one at each road end in 2.

Spl1nk

Tribute
Reaction score
But the crafting tables in 1 have been removed, right?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This is the main reason why i kinda dislike map 3. Crafting tables are essential for people who want to craft swords, armor, bows or golden apples, so it really sucks that if your not equipped enough to tackle the corn, which you might be after finding a crafting table, that you have to climb that mountain. Maps 1 and 2 were much better for crafting needs, because of the many crafting table locations in 1 and one at each road end in 2.
No offence but I hardly think that's a reason to dislike the map. The mountain is actually quite an easy climb if you know your way up, and it has a drop down chute so you can ambush teams of 2-3+ that have already claimed the cornucopia.

I've destroyed a team of 5 cornucopia campers, most had decent armour and decent weapons, one with a diamond sword at chest refill by climbing that mountain and creating an iron sword then jumping down onto the vines, looting the vine chest and jumping down, killing the person with the diamond sword and using his weapon to finish off the rest.

All I'm getting here is you're too lazy to learn the map and the paths up to the mountain, it's actually a very good design having the crafting table up there so people can take on cornucopia campers.

I agree that map 2 has better placed crafting tables, but they are kinda cheap as it's just a short, flat out sprint to one. And like Spl1nk said, the crafting tables in map 1 have been removed so it's a lot harder to tackle spawn campers, yet either way spawn campers aren't a big thing to me, especially in large teams. I'd just wait near spawn until the sun goes down and wait until they're busy in the chests.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd just wait near spawn until the sun goes down and wait until they're busy in the chests.
Anyone decent pokes their head into a chest for 1 second maximum, then looks around, then moves onto the next chest. Good luck with your future strategies.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Anyone decent pokes their head into a chest for 1 second maximum, then looks around, then moves onto the next chest. Good luck with your future strategies.
I know there would be at least a few people who check the chests for a bit, if nobody comes I'd poke my head in the chests to gear up better and continue waiting around cornucopia, until it's day then I go scouting again, it works for me, especially on map 2 and 3.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know there would be at least a few people who check the chests for a bit, if nobody comes I'd poke my head in the chests to gear up better and continue waiting around cornucopia, until it's day then I go scouting again, it works for me, especially on map 2 and 3.
Silly aussies.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
A simple question seemed to have turned into a flare.
Well I thought it turned into a good conversation until he just replied with, "Silly Aussies", which doesn't really support his point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci