• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Location of the Underwater Maze In Map 1

TyDK

Tribute
Reaction score
Saisho, I'm pretty sure they are reffering to that thing that is on the right of the double castles. If not they are talking about a place in an island, or I just don't know :/

Saisho

Tribute
Reaction score
I dont know the f direction..
Could you at least tell me a landmark near it then please? eg Twin castles, Pirate ship, Single Tower, Stone Rings, Stone houses, Code room etc Thk you

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
In the right of the cornucopia building, there is a large tree. On top of it, there is a redstone torch. Put the redstone torch behind the preasure plate at the twin towers. And a secret piston door will open behind you.

You're welcome!

<Trollface>

Saisho

Tribute
Reaction score
In the right of the cornucopia building, there is a large tree. On top of it, there is a redstone torch. Put the redstone torch behind the preasure plate at the twin towers. And a secret piston door will open behind you.

You're welcome!

<Trollface>
Srsly? wow! Ty so much been waiting days for this Ty so much

<kewleer trollface>

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Srsly? wow! Ty so much been waiting days for this Ty so much

<kewleer trollface>[/SIZE]

God, I did'nt read your whole message and thought you believed me. Then... I saw the TROLLFACE!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci