• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LOCK PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
Are we having the battle saturday or no?
My members are waiting in anticipation for a clan battle, but please check your skype as I see you are not very active on. We have sent you multiple replies and hopefully can have a call to discuss the battle. -Teku30

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey I might apply when you make the sign ups more easier to answer from and also congrats on being mod dimitrjie(mice9)

Frigid

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My members are waiting in anticipation for a clan battle, but please check your skype as I see you are not very active on. We have sent you multiple replies and hopefully can have a call to discuss the battle. -Teku30
We can have a clan battle Sunday and im always on skype its just different time zones for us

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
Hey I might apply when you make the sign ups more easier to answer from and also congrats on being mod dimitrjie(mice9)
The only reason we make people write their own composition is because it shows their commitment and dedication to the clan, and we learn their character(s).

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Add me on skype for a clan war: ExKingIsNotBlack

KYSKILLZ

Experienced
Reaction score
The only reason we make people write their own composition is because it shows their commitment and dedication to the clan, and we learn their character(s).
True,like this we can see as you simply don't want to sign up for the clan for this reason it indicates your lazy or don't reaaaly want to be in EndGamers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci