• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

lock plz <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

G0h4mPvp

Experienced
Reaction score
He flamed just as much at our thread, so get your facts right before you start talking.
Also, he did create the clan named Imagination, but for 6 months ago.
We did now for 1 month ago create a clan named Imagination, and at that time, there was no other clan named Imagination. But now however, when Goh4m created this clan named Imagination, there is already another clan called Imagination. I hope that you and everyone else finally understands.
Anyways - That is the reason why we asked him to change his clans name, and if he does not, we will involve moderators.
i made the name you cant take it i made it i made it i made it i made it

iCapHD_

Tribute
Reaction score
Technically you should change your name, and he had the name first!
Do you think we gonna change the name? If they disbanned his clan? Its us name now so he must be a other name you guys are pathetic. You guys needs a other name and we have #Imagination. If you guys not change the name we gonna get Some staff for it.

ShadowzMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
On behalf of #Shadowz, we challenge you to a Clan Battle. Add me on Skype and minecraftchippy for further details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci