• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lock this please

Jay | Pyro

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Ign: Exotic Creeper
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype? I have skype
Skype name (Pm If necessary): exotic creeper
Wins: 37
Games played: 291
Do you have a mic?: Turle Beach P11
Timezone: Canada Est
Pvp Strengths: FnS,Bow,and Sword
Pvp Weaknesses: Fishing Rod
Why do you want to be in #Ordinary? Because It would be so awesome to meet some new people and also new youtubers I am also a youtuber with 497 subscribers My channel name is ExoticCreeper I am almost to 500 subs
Accepted has full Member Congrats! :)

DeadlyDessert

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft Ign: DeadlyDessert
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype? I do not have team speak but i do have skype i will get teamspeak if i am required to
Skype name (Pm If necessary): minecraftsbacca (its a old account)
Wins: 47
Games played: 600 something
Do you have a mic?: yes
Timezone: Est Standard
Pvp Strengths: Flint and Steel, Pretty Good at bow and fine at swords and i am a good strafer
Pvp Weaknesses: Fishing rod tricks and ladder fights
Why do you want to be in #Ordinary? I want to be a #Ordinary because i love to play sg and i like to make people smile and i may not be the best but i am a good helper and always try to make people cheerful if i do not meet the require ment to some thing i really want to do i would not put my head down i would keep it u and always find a new way to do something or i would try something else. i do not keep grudges and i love to play minecraft - DeadlyDessert Out

Jay | Pyro

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Ign: DeadlyDessert
Do you have Teamspeak and Skype? I do not have team speak but i do have skype i will get teamspeak if i am required to
Skype name (Pm If necessary): minecraftsbacca (its a old account)
Wins: 47
Games played: 600 something
Do you have a mic?: yes
Timezone: Est Standard
Pvp Strengths: Flint and Steel, Pretty Good at bow and fine at swords and i am a good strafer
Pvp Weaknesses: Fishing rod tricks and ladder fights
Why do you want to be in #Ordinary? I want to be a #Ordinary because i love to play sg and i like to make people smile and i may not be the best but i am a good helper and always try to make people cheerful if i do not meet the require ment to some thing i really want to do i would not put my head down i would keep it u and always find a new way to do something or i would try something else. i do not keep grudges and i love to play minecraft - DeadlyDessert Out
Accepted Rank Trial

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci