• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff LoganWayne-Meet the staff

LoganWayneOLD

Survivor
Reaction score
First name:
IGN(s): Loganwayne97
Nickname(s): Logance

Region: The south
-----

One Cool Fact: I ride horses and compete in that.
One Embarrassing Fact: After failing my drivers test two times, I went to get gas and had no idea how to pump it....
One Fact that makes you proud: With all of my extra classes I will be able to graduate high school as a sophomore in college.
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I was not actually born in the united states, but moved here when I was three.
Most Common question you get asked: Where i'm from.

Favorite Animal: This would have to be a dead tie between a horse and cat.
Favorite Plant: I actually have a greenhouse plant in school that has completely turned me against plants. You can only plant so many plants without getting tired of it.
Favorite Color: Tiffany blue.
Favorite Food: Chicken Alfredo
Biggest Pet Peeve: Chewing with your mouth open.
Heard about MCG by: I hear about MCSG through a game that I use to play.
Ever Bring someone to MCG: Yes, I brought some real life and online friends to the server.
First friend in the community: My first real friend was Vanicle.
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: Being able to put my anxiety behind me and being able to talk to new people finally.
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Im pretty stubborn, I don't know it would be a close battle either way.
Call me maybe? Sure
Do you team in game: It really depends on who i'm with.
Ever Broken a bone: Yes, I've broken my nose before.
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: A bird, flying sounds more please to me.
Personal Skills: Im able to design architecture really well.
Computer specs: I have no idea
Computer operating system: OS X
Program I use to record: Screenflow
Favorite movie: Probably The Heat
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): Garrys Mod
Favorite character from fiction: Benny from the Rot And Ruin book series.
Terrified of: SPIDERS
Personal website: twitter.com/loganslaysmc
Favorite website (Other than these forums): Twitter
Dream job: Lawyer
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: Currently I do to work, I plan to become a lawyer.
Favorite thing about the community: Being able to expand your views of the world, without leaving the comfort of your home.
-----

When I am online: Usually I'm available anytime during the day. I'm in the central time zone.
Previous moderating experience: I was a mod a few servers before MCSG.
Been a member of staff since: May 4. 2013
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): Im active on mostly all servers.

Personal goal(s) as a staff member: My goal is to make the community better for everyone. I know I'm not going to be able to make a big change but I will be able to at least change on players view.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci