• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LoL: Indeed!

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Any of you played J4 yet? I tried him out today. If you get the right ulti in a teamfight it's gg. His Q is great for laning. And his W is good for junglling. I like him.

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
so guys. I've never played LOL before. Is there an OP character like Drow in Dota?

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
so guys. I've never played LOL before. Is there an OP character like Drow in Dota?
There is nobody 'OP'. It depends on your playstyle. Also, what lane do you like? Top, jungle, mid AP carry, bot AD carry or bot support.

Leech

Career
Reaction score
Ah LOL, great game really, EUW is the place to be.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
By the way, who's anxious for the ARAM map? (Howling Abyss) Its already on the PBE and I'm sooooo anxious autauthrjatjauwtatw.

Also, not to mention, the rework and the slime.
Karma's new kit was released recently and I was utterly disappointed. She suddenly became a viable option as an APC, her main Support abilities? Gone. Her epic passive? Gone. At least now Mantra isn't the ult.

Next, Zac. Two words: Dat passive.

Any of you played J4 yet? I tried him out today. If you get the right ulti in a teamfight it's gg. His Q is great for laning. And his W is good for junglling. I like him.
Lol, a few games I played. Our J4 ulti'd with Fortune and Annie (w/ Tibbers) in it.
I was like "/all lol suicide ulti".

Also, I've been playing a lot more Support than Mid-Lanes (LeBlanc mid-lane, Ryze harassed me like there's no tomorrow, lost duh). Been playing a lot of Lulu and gotten a lot of wins from her. Planning to save up for Taric :)

Also, played an ARAM with friends:
Yordlin' since '08
Btw, the build was troll. I was like 'lol, screw this'. It was pure AP before I changed it :p

KiwiGirlZ

Spectator
Reaction score
Just got lvl 30 recently, played 4 ranked games and lost 2. :L. Stupid teams these days.
Anyways, if anyone wants to play any type of game (Ranked, ARAM, Normal) just msg me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci