• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LOL RIP MCSG

Is 1.9 a good choice for PVP?

• No

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I heard in 1.9 they're adding Shield Blocking and removing block hitting. Or blocking all together. So no signal to team :).
I don't see why this is a bad thing. Block hitting was always more of a bug, and I'm excited to see what other things shields will be capable of. As for teaming, I'm sure people will come up with new signals for that kind of thing. Additionally there is the "Chat" feature that you can open my pressing "t" on your keyboard, using that feature will allow you to talk to other players, and arrange teams.
Then they're adding dualweilding, making jitterclicking even deadlier. With this you can still jitterclick by not even shaking anything, just repeatedly pressing right and left click.
Actually, if you watched the video, you would see that you will not, in fact, be able to attack with two weapons, you will only be able to attack with the one in your main hand.
So RIP MCSG. Let's see how the "Combat Update" works out. If it's good, then hey, that's great.
I dissagree with the "RIP MCSG" part. While it make take a bit of getting used to, so did the sprint key, and fishing rods. I'm personally super excited to see what the future will bring!

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
MCSG was going to die anyways (it already is sadly) so maybe if we're lucky this will turn things around.

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
*sigh*

guess I'll stick to kohi and badlion and hive and basically any other server that will keep 1.7..

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
It's kinda cool tbh. I haven't heard a lot about it really but if it is true that there is double armed things (like shield and sword or two swords) then it could really add variety to how people play and their different styles. It will add a lot more strategy and give players more choice on how they approach winning the survival games! So no: not RIP MCSG.

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
sad part is that they took these from smp players when people that actually play pvp got shut down immediately lmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci