• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Long Time No See...

swiitchbackz

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey everyone, most of you people probably don't know who I am so let me remind/inform you. I am a very old player that started playing in august 2012 when MCSG was very young. I played for 2 years and started getting very bored so I quit with 1200 wins and a pretty good reputation in the community. So around last summer I quit and started to play CS:GO. I had just achieved The Global Elite and decided to be just about done with it cause i really don't like it anymore, hackers, trash talkers etc. I really miss this game but my account got hacked and should i buy a new one and start playing competitively again. so hows the community? should i buy another account and come back? is it worth it? please let me know, because i'm considering it.

crits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
don't even waste ur time coming back, the community is horrible

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
Well at the moment, the community is getting better, because a couple of months ago it was highly toxic, but I can safely say its getting better, everyone just needs to work together and move forward as a community, welcome back (If you do decide too)
Have a nice day!

Swoopz

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
the name and email got changed, are you sure?
If you have the transaction ID. Now when it comes to coming back in not sure...the game has so much bs problems and I've seen staff ban the wrong person. Not saying I don't like mcsg, I do but when it comes to minecraft I'm seeing myself playing other servers more and more.

swiitchbackz

Diamond
Reaction score
If you have the transaction ID. Now when it comes to coming back in not sure...the game has so much bs problems and I've seen staff ban the wrong person. Not saying I don't like mcsg, I do but when it comes to minecraft I'm seeing myself playing other servers more and more.
like is the pvp really bad or like what?

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
Well at the moment, the community is getting better, because a couple of months ago it was highly toxic, but I can safely say its getting better, everyone just needs to work together and move forward as a community, welcome back (If you do decide too)
Have a nice day!

Swoopz
I mean your name is to the left no need to put

swoopzz im so coooolll

edit: Indeed you should come back. The clan community is fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci