• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Looking for a Quality Intro + Avatar

AkumaziMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Before we start here's my channel to see if you'd like to make art for me. https://www.youtube.com/user/AkumaziMC

My channel is a restart due to me having 2,000 subscribers and resetting due to finishing college. Now I can upload once, Twice a day. I use custom 3D renders in every thumbnail. I use a AT2020 Condenser Microphone *Not on current videos on scheduled.* My intro is of my old skin and it needs updating. I'm looking for a FREE intro maker. I want you to use a NCS song (contact me the song before you use) I will give you a shoutout. I run a Popular SMP called Hope SMP. I get 500+ applications weekly due to the sheer ammount of subscribers my friends have within in SMP. I'd happily shout you out with a duo. My channel is growing 5 subs a day this sounds small but for a channel with O that's allot. Contact me where with your skype and I'll add you.

I'm also looking for a new Avatar 800x800 I'd like to see your work before we talk so yeah go ahead and Goodluck!

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Do You accept stick figures? That is the best I can do :/

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I highly doubt that anyone will give you a decent intro for free. It's just not probable. However, I have a friend who makes some amazing Photoshop work, and he could make you some art.

I do some animations and I've made myself an intro, but if you want it to turn out looking good, it might take a week or two. I wouldn't call them great, but it would work temporarily.

I don't know if I have time to do this for you, so I can't comfirm anything. However, if you want to PM me on this website with the song and more details, go ahead! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci