• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Looking for Map builders

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
ok everyone join my server now i will leave it up for the next 3 hours so that we can organise the map and make the plans

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
find another server host im not doing it i just facepalmed my face

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
yous are at a completely different time zone it's hard to talk to yous

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
This isnt going to work dude, I made solar frost, You need a idea, You need a GOOD team of builders not just anyone who says "I CANZ BUILDZ" This isn't going to get on. Even if you DO make a map, MCSG only accepts THE BEST quality. You'll need to be more organised and communication is NEEDED, and you dont have it.

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
This isnt going to work dude, I made solar frost, You need a idea, You need a GOOD team of builders not just anyone who says "I CANZ BUILDZ" This isn't going to get on. Even if you DO make a map, MCSG only accepts THE BEST quality. You'll need to be more organised and communication is NEEDED, and you dont have it.
That's why i left they reply 12 hours later than me and don't even have skype, or a good way to communicate to each other it's really annoying.

Raycu

Survivor
Reaction score
I am dropping out. Eshan makes a great point and I dont want to waste my time on a map that will just be denied. Peace.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci