• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Looking for some good community maps! Found any?

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Btw Rugged Land is the same dome size of breeze island.

JeremyToop

Spectator
Reaction score
Wow! I just checked out the rugged land thread.
It's aawwweeesssooommmmeeee.
I love the size and detail of it :)
all in all , great work.
My top three are:
1# Rugged land (of course)
2# Fort pyke
3# Teweran

Jacreeho

Spectator
Reaction score
A good community map that I have seen which is pretty awesome is Terewan. It is a greatly designed map and really fun to play on.

Cory

Tribute
Reaction score
VolVic, Dark and I are working on a Survival Games Map:

Here's a sneak peak of what you could find.

Chad you'll love it probably!

Rosza

Survivor
Reaction score
My favorite maps are as follows:

- The Underground Cave Map http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/cave-map-almost-done.1380/
This map has a sprawling cave system with hidden dangers round every corner, there's a sense of confusion when you get lost down there and struggle to find your way back to spawn, I LOVE IT. As well as underground segments there are many overground segments too! It's such a good map and I'd love to see it make it to the live servers :)

- Kharmunrah http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/kharmunrah.14630/
This map is brilliant. A gigantic pyramid with a open desert where no tribute can remain unseen unless they take refuge in some of the various structures dotted around the map. What I love most about this map is the attention to detail, I've been into a small city underneath a forest where there's a market, buildings and houses with furniture, it's fantastic I'd love to see this map implemented.

* I'll edit this post when I find more new and exciting maps! *

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci