• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Looking for some good community maps! Found any?

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hahah nah those guys are people I met in mineZ and I introduced them to mcsg a couple of days ago.
Then I told them to make an account.
Of course theyre going to be a little bit bias...

Plus sorry but im just naturally picky when it comes to building.
Im like an OCD maniac so im sorry if you get offended when I criticize somebodys map.

Anyway guys if you dont trust theyre opinion you can always check it out for yourselves.
just ask me.
Hey, I didn't even see this.

Sorry Hobo, It just looked susptious. I'll give you your points back

endy163

Spectator
Reaction score
Chad take away map four. Also I think the new map should be a snow biome.

SwipeShot

Survivor
Reaction score
This one:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/the-survival-games-ultimate/
It does not have the best constructions but it's really fun to play in! After all, the most important is the quality of the experience you have on the map. It has a good balance and it's small enough to have lots of fun in. And the landscapes are really cool! We've played some games in it, and it was honestly more fun than most other survival games maps, even though we made it. We made it, tested it, modified what we didn't like and fixed it. Hope you'll like it.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This one:
It does not have the best constructions but it's really fun to play in! After all, the most important is the quality of the experience you have on the map. It has a good balance and it's small enough to have lots of fun in. And the landscapes are really cool! We've played some games in it, and it was honestly more fun than most other survival games maps, even though we made it. We made it, tested it, modified what we didn't like and fixed it. Hope you'll like it.
kinda cool :)

Rosza

Survivor
Reaction score
Another map I've found is found here:

From watching the trailer I really enjoyed the view of the landscape, I really think that within the survival games a landscape like this could potentially add a lot more to the game-type. Another thing I really like from the trailer is the size of the map. One of the reasons I believe many people play Breeze Island is because it's a relatively small map and you can find people pretty easily, I like that concept and I would really like to see this map implemented into the game!

R

RedSeamonster

So we want to install some new maps this next week, however anyone seen any worth being added? I found a couple but wanted to see what you have found. Please provide a link and reason why the map should be added! We are looking to add maybe 2-3 "good, high quality maps". Happy hunting!
Any ETA for the announcements of the accepted maps?

TrevorBrown

Survivor
Reaction score
My team has a map in progress, but we gotta wrap it up. I'll try to post some pictures eventually. It's an amazing medival theme with an amazing castle, stunning cornucopia, a city for map 2 lovers, a forest for map 1 lovers, and tall mountains and amazing terraforming creations for map 3 lovers! Well try to wrap this thing up soon and see what ya think!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci