• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Looking Up

MovieBJames

Survivor
Reaction score
So in the past few months The MCGamer Network has been through some tough times. And while you can say things like "O the staff are Good" or "MCSG Staff don't care about there server". BUT HERES THE THING, if MCSG didn't care about there servers or players then they wouldn't be here. They would devote their time and efforts into making these servers to the best of their abilities. But you have to keep in mind after 3 years of hosting/upgrading/fine-tuning, etc these servers they cant always be Perfect. There will be hick-ups here and there but this isn't something to get so pissed over. Be patient and things will begin to go smooth.

Think of MCSG like Justin Bieber, even when he has tons and tons of Haters, he still gets on stage to give a show.

PS: I'm not saying I don't gave problems with MCSG I'm just as annoyed by these as others are, but there's no reason to get so rude over.

A little something if your feeling down:
Peace

hax

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
once you turn 11 you should never watch dragon ball z, pls.

mxs14

Diamond
Reaction score
thread name 'Looking Up'. make sure to head snap ur head while looking up when u pvping n get hackusated everyone :3

MovieBJames

Survivor
Reaction score
Nah, cause see this is some funny stuff. Hence why its Called "abridged"

MovieBJames

Survivor
Reaction score
Well while "star observes" is a great thing that I'm probs gonna start using. That wasn't the point of this thread the point was to stop being so judgmental about the MCGamer Stats and to look away from the bad things and "look up"

MrCrispy

Tribute
Reaction score
That is defiantly true if the staff didn't care about the server they wouldn't bother with the server and the whole thing would be a bad server with no one on it

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
i watched that whole DBZ episode X)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci