• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Losing Donor Status

Himekp

Spectator
Reaction score
So this morning I woke up and found that I no longer have my iron donor status. I purchased it no more than 5 days ago, (last Monday) and now its gone, can someone please explain to me what's going on...I'm dying without my status!! Haha

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
It doesn't look like you've lost it. Are you sure?

Himekp

Spectator
Reaction score
Wow I just noticed something, my forum says I'm donor but my in game (ARCFIGHTER5595) says im not. BTW vebbi I'm a huge fan of urs :)

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
Wow I just noticed something, my forum says I'm donor but my in game (ARCFIGHTER5595) says im not. BTW vebbi I'm a huge fan of urs :)
Thanks, when you bought it 5 days ago did you get your donor?

Himekp

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes I did, I just figured it out though...somehow my profile changed my ign to Himekp from ARCFIGHTER5595, I contacted the people to change it, but its really annoying because its taking a couple of hours to change it back. If any admins r on here I would be very appreciative if they could change it now. Thanks!

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
Yes I did, I just figured it out though...somehow my profile changed my ign to Himekp from ARCFIGHTER5595, I contacted the people to change it, but its really annoying because its taking a couple of hours to change it back. If any admins r on here I would be very appreciative if they could change it now. Thanks!
To be honest I believe you get a full new month, something similar happened to me and I got that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci