• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Losing faith in friends...

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Ben, although I may not seem to care sometimes, trust me.. I do care. Whenever you want to talk, I'm there... I've seen you as a friend, as a best friend in the ~2 years I've known you.. You've always been there for me as somebody who I can talk to about almost anything.... whether that be personal things I just need to rant about or talk to somebody about or whether it's about online things...

When you kind of dissappeared the first time, I was worried... I was scared, and even though it's now happened multiple times, I've gotten even more worried & scared for you - even though I may be just an 'online friend' to a lot of people, I care about these friends a lot and to be fair, maybe even more than I kind of care about some of my IRL friends.

This community has given me the best set of friends I could ever ask for, including yourself. All I can say is what pretty much everyone else has said so I'm just not going to repeat it - remember, I'm always here for you whenever you need it, you've got my Kik, you've got my phone number... Do what is right for yourself. c:
Liam i feel that you and Ben are bud's and you should talk more with him.

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The thing is that why i get on here is because i know someone actually cares about me but Ben we all know when you get home you always have someone actually waiting on you. Ben i will be proud to call you a friend and even bff.
Ben you know I'm always there for you your like my little brother and there is not a thing that could ever change that just remember no matter what I got your back dude you are one of the few people that stood by me when I resigned and have always been there if you ever need someone to talk to you have my digits <3
Dave you are always there for me too and Ben you helped me with a lot of problems that i have even though you are a rough guy i love you Dave i know you like me too deep inside.
Ben, although I may not seem to care sometimes, trust me.. I do care. Whenever you want to talk, I'm there... I've seen you as a friend, as a best friend in the ~2 years I've known you.. You've always been there for me as somebody who I can talk to about almost anything.... whether that be personal things I just need to rant about or talk to somebody about or whether it's about online things...

When you kind of dissappeared the first time, I was worried... I was scared, and even though it's now happened multiple times, I've gotten even more worried & scared for you - even though I may be just an 'online friend' to a lot of people, I care about these friends a lot and to be fair, maybe even more than I kind of care about some of my IRL friends.

This community has given me the best set of friends I could ever ask for, including yourself. All I can say is what pretty much everyone else has said so I'm just not going to repeat it - remember, I'm always here for you whenever you need it, you've got my Kik, you've got my phone number... Do what is right for yourself. c:
thanks so much guys, just guess I couldn't see that you were all still there!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci