• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Losing points when Crashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaGW

Spectator
Reaction score
Is it EVER going to be solved? I went into a game with 1064 points, got a good 7 or 8 kills, and had just narrowly survived killing a team of 2, all 3 of us having end-game stuff. I suddenly crashed, with no explanation whatsoever. I got back in, and only had 1085 points, when I definitely should've had over 1100. Is something ever going to be done about people losing points for something they have literally no control over and therefore, should not be punished for it? Had I won that game and not crashed, I would've had about 1130, but instead thanks to crashing I'm way below that.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
If you get damaged, and the person which damaged you is still alive. When you die they get the points- leaving = dieing.

UltimaGW

Spectator
Reaction score
If you get damaged, and the person which damaged you is still alive. When you die they get the points- leaving = dieing.
I know, but crashing does not = leaving, leaving is by choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci