• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lost Island MAP NEW! The shots did not do well downlad the map for a better look at the map

MasonDoesGames

Platinum
Reaction score
I worked hard on this map LOST ISLAND it looks small but Most of it takes place under ground! they are lots of secret under ground places! Download the map to take a better look at the map! MCSG Have really never had a map like this besides breezes island! It would be cool to have a new Island Map! <# MCSG ALSO A FEW BUGS MIGHT HAVE BEEN IN THE MAP! IF MCSG ACCPES THE MAP I CAN TAKE A BETTER LOOK AT THE BUGS! :0

LINK TO DOWNLOAD! https://www.dropbox.com/sh/38adz57fe2wwn6c/x8M1xqxq4p

Attachments

GradeZeroGamer

Survivor
Reaction score
The map is WAY too empty. Cornucopia too confined, LITTLE structural and where there is, it is quite mediocre. WAY too much water, nowhere to explore. And far too small. Needs alot more work.

MasonDoesGames

Platinum
Reaction score
I worked hard on this map LOST ISLAND it looks small but Most of it takes place under ground! they are lots of secret under ground places! Download the map to take a better look at the map! MCSG Have really never had a map like this besides breezes island! It would be cool to have a new Island Map! <# MCSG ALSO A FEW BUGS MIGHT HAVE BEEN IN THE MAP! IF MCSG ACCPES THE MAP I CAN TAKE A BETTER LOOK AT THE BUGS! :0 UPDATES!

LINK TO DOWNLOAD! https://www.dropbox.com/sh/38adz57fe2wwn6c/x8M1xqxq4p

Vinz7

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry, but MCSG definatly won't accept this map. There is no detail and the islands look vanilla generatet. The corn should be in the centre of the map!

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
i don't think mcsg will except because
1. minecraft generated terrain
2. the structures aren't good enough

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
You should download MCedit or VoxelSniper and use them to get some basic teraforming done, then add builds and chests. But good effort though!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci