• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lost Islands Map

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
100% worldedited on a watery flatmap (about 50 layers stone, then dirt, sand and 5 layers water)

Yes, sir!
okay, the only reason i asked was because some of the cave and underground formations looked kind of vanilla. looks good so far though!

Benergy09

Spectator
Reaction score
You know, I actually really like this! Once you get around to adding more structures and the like, I'm sure that it'll turn out nicely!

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I like it! I vote for this to replace Breeze Island! :p
You arent the only one...

This map looks great and I am impressed someone was able to pull off a good-looking ocean map.
Only thing is that some of the islands look a little plain and more detail is needed.

Porkjet

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey there!
Added a lot of stuff:

Village along one island

I've been thinking, maybe this was the wrong approach and I should've instead made something jungle-temple ruin -ish ... but this took so much time D:

Man-eater camp

Maybe I should make the walkways of a different material cos theres too much brown...

Death-pit. If you manage you punch someone into that, you may roast them with dispensers and collect their items.

small broken pirate ship, hiding in there for repair

Not 100% happy with this, the cave was just too small to make it more detailed, but it works for now.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there!
Added a lot of stuff:

Village along one island

I've been thinking, maybe this was the wrong approach and I should've instead made something jungle-temple ruin -ish ... but this took so much time D:

Man-eater camp

Maybe I should make the walkways of a different material cos theres too much brown...

Death-pit. If you manage you punch someone into that, you may roast them with dispensers and collect their items.

small broken pirate ship, hiding in there for repair

Not 100% happy with this, the cave was just too small to make it more detailed, but it works for now.
I love that village! Nice job.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Yep, improved breeze island, looks great and can't wait to play ;)

Porkjet

Spectator
Reaction score
Whats wrong with the terraforming, max? I'm all open for suggestions. :D

Agameofscones

Tribute
Reaction score
This Picture made me feel like it was a real beach cave. Most caves people put at beaches they make the floor stone instead of IRL sand. Great job! (Love the man eater village)

Porkjet

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank you! I'm trying my best to make it all look a bit realistic, as far as its possible with minecraft...
So no fancy rock arches everywhere, or dragons on a mountain and stuff like that.

Just added a maya-ish ruin on a mountain.

I think I'll add much more of this stuff on the other islands.
Maybe I'll even remove the village and replace it with jungle and ruins.
This might reduce the unintended similarities to Breeze Island.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci