• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lost Islands Map

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Thank you! I'm trying my best to make it all look a bit realistic, as far as its possible with minecraft...
So no fancy rock arches everywhere, or dragons on a mountain and stuff like that.

Just added a maya-ish ruin on a mountain.

I think I'll add much more of this stuff on the other islands.
Maybe I'll even remove the village and replace it with jungle and ruins.
This might reduce the unintended similarities to Breeze Island.
The more added to this map the more I want to play it. I really think this one should be added when it's all done. :D

Ubertb0y

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey there!
Added a lot of stuff:

Village along one island

I've been thinking, maybe this was the wrong approach and I should've instead made something jungle-temple ruin -ish ... but this took so much time D:

Man-eater camp

Maybe I should make the walkways of a different material cos theres too much brown...

Death-pit. If you manage you punch someone into that, you may roast them with dispensers and collect their items.

small broken pirate ship, hiding in there for repair

Not 100% happy with this, the cave was just too small to make it more detailed, but it works for now.
Love the details on the man eater camp! Keep it up !

SUGGESTION: A Sunken pirate ship (half in sand) with remains of cargo streatched across the sea so if you dont get a boat you can parkour

Porkjet

Spectator
Reaction score
SUGGESTION: A Sunken pirate ship (half in sand) with remains of cargo streatched across the sea so if you dont get a boat you can parkour
Good idea! Will try to include this.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci