• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Lost Ridge - A Team Elite Map (Fixed)

Team Elite

Career
Reaction score

A Team Elite Map

Map Trailer:

That's right. Lost Ridge is back baby!

The bug in the map has been fixed, the map is now playable and I am sure many of you players have been quizzing us because you haven't played the map for so long and wondered if it would ever come back.. Well it's back! ;)

Leaders
  • Joshkey
  • life855
  • lllKEZZERlll
Builders
  • juanhbk1
  • Joshkey
  • life855
  • lllKEZZERlll
  • The_Soy_Man
  • Frondome
  • 2020ecoman
  • gepsutin
  • Ikubi
  • maxlupus
  • Liam R
  • guggex8
  • sneeze7
  • GibboAssassin
  • Aeruner
  • Hystericallify
  • ZenGardena
  • DylanS
Terrain
Lost Ridge has alot of traps, that you can use to your advantage and a big amount of chests scattered around the map. The map is in the size of 500x500 (Just like Breeze Island and Forgotten Vale). You will never be too far away from your enemies and there is quite a few buildings outside the village in the forest and on top of the giant mountain which is the highest point in Mcsg.
When you run around in Lost Ridge you will find diaries and secrets written down in books around the map. Those books may contain important information such as codes and clues to really good chests around the map.
Lost Ridge. There are two paths leading out from the cornucopia. One leads to the village, the other one leads to the fortress.

Parkour
The parkour in on the map is pretty easy on most places but it can be really hard too. we have avoided too difficult parkour though because of No Cheat Plus.

Traps
The traps are made so that you can use them against your enemies to kill them. There is traps hidden everywhere on the map, and you will probably not notice them before you fall into the lava.

Download:
Updating it.

Last edited:

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Great to see the map back! Hopefully it is added back with the great new changes. I love how tall trees have been added, rather than a giant forest of small trees. As SuperxAndrew said, if that isn't a rendering bug, I think that should be fixed.

MW3Guy_

Tribute
Reaction score
Love the new Lost Ridge! Can't wait to see it on the servers!

Omega_Rex

Tribute
Reaction score
this map looks amazing and i have heard really good things about it, although i have never played it
hope to see it on servers soon!

_Kon

Platinum
Reaction score
I remember this map and loved it with a passion, can't wait!

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I'm glad to see that the map Juan and I designed hasn't been completely forgotten. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci