• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lost SG [WIP]

Should I or Should I not?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Yes and No, improve your idea

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

DecapitatedApple

Spectator
Reaction score
2013-08-25_21.02.39.png
2013-08-25_21.02.50.png
Hey everybody!

So I had this idea to build a Lost styled hunger games map based off the popular T.V show called "Lost". I just started and am looking for suggestions as to what to add in the map that relates to the series. Please post all your suggestions because the island is very big and I must add in the most important landmarks instead of every single one.

Note- The timeline in which the map will be played is a mix between all the different timelines from lost.

The story so far: You have heard legends about this mysterious rock. Your life goal is to set foot on its wet sand. Finally you decide to gather a team and lead an expedition into the unknown island. When you arrive you see that there is a fuselage from a plane in the water. You have heard the stories and they are true! The island moves through time and space! Excited you look around and see a man watching you from the bushes. He looks Chubby and has curly long black hair. The man asks you to find the secret to the island. he gives your team a choice and they all agree. Will you Find the secret or Fail to Succeed!!!

I shall post screenshots when spawn looks good!

Please give me feedback and thanks for viewing!

Camp Pre-alpha:
2013-08-25_21.02.39.png
2013-08-25_21.02.50.png
2013-08-25_21.03.02.png

Last edited:

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
omg I love this idea! make sure you include the black rock and the temple!

DecapitatedApple

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks! I've been wanting more people to acknowledge this maps existence! I just don't know how big I want it to be, huge maps will equal really long games and I don't think people really like long games or big maps. I have a lot of work to do on this

Vinz7

Survivor
Reaction score
This is a very good idea, please post more screenshots when you've built more of the map :)

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci