• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lovelights?

Reaction score
So I haven't watched Lovelights in a couple of months now and I went to check his channel and he renamed himself to "Love", removed his picture and deleted all of his videos? Can someone explain this to me?

Mitchblur

Spectator
Reaction score
He doesn't like recording or uploading MCSG videos at all anymore, really sad to see him go :'( you will always be my favorite, Lovelights. <3 I miss watching his videos even after how long he's been inactive for :(

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
same thing happened to me I saw an old vid of him and Linkdude and I went to his channel to watch some vids and he completely deleted all his channel and such

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Idk why he deleted all his videos but my assumption is that someone from his uni found out about his minecraft pvp channel and then deleted all the videos. That's what happened with all of darkrai202's videos when he heard people on the bus talking about him and his channel.

Right now I think lovelights plays league of legends somewhere around diamond Elo. About two months ago actually I watched a league play on reddit and lovelights was in the game.

Mitchblur

Spectator
Reaction score
Idk why he deleted all his videos but my assumption is that someone from his uni found out about his minecraft pvp channel and then deleted all the videos. That's what happened with all of darkrai202's videos when he heard people on the bus talking about him and his channel.

Right now I think lovelights plays league of legends somewhere around diamond Elo. About two months ago actually I watched a league play on reddit and lovelights was in the game.
No, he deleted them voluntarily. He hasn't liked MCSG for a very long time, he said it in lots of his later videos before he removed them from his channel. He also changed the description of his channel to: "Was fun while it lasted." He just grew tired of the awful community putting him down for the whole Kosmish thing where he pretended to be someone else and no longer finds the game fun. He made his Twitter account private aswell, he doesn't really want to be noticed so much anymore I guess, he has always been a quiet guy. Hopefully he comes back one day <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The name change/video removal is quite new, but yeah he left a while ago :c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci