• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lower the deathmatch time please. (Bump so the staff find this.)

Should the time till deathmatch be lowered?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I liek mudkips

Spectator
Reaction score
Now ok this is a common problem with a lot of people.I'm sure this has been posted a billion times but I want it to be heard. Lower the tiem till deathmatch.Its not to much to ask. Think about it.You got killed earlier on the game, and you wanna give another go but all the other servers are full.
When it's down to the final 3,4 and you say
Ok cool soon the game will be over.
But no it isn't There is a team who is hiding and not doing anything, or even everyone is hiding and not doing anything. Then when the time till deathmatch shows and says
"52 min and 32 seconds till deathmatch," You just want to rip your hair out your so bored.A few minutes go by and No one has moved. Or even worse the team is chatting aimiably
(88)<Noob1> Lol just realised I had a golden apple. :D
(122)<Noob2>Oh really? lol we are going to win this.
(88)<Noob1> Lol I know
(128)<Spectator1>Aaaagh...Just kill somebody!
This happens often, and believe me it's fustrating. What's worse is when the team can win.
Even if They are hunting eachother it can still take a while, it's so big.
Finally a new game starts 1 of the following happens.
A)A donor or admin replaces you.
B)You die earlier.
Now I know these are completely fair, and they shouldn't be changed But your time spent waiting is wasted, And it is very fustrating.
Also nobody wants to play for an hour. Maybe half an hour.
If anything when there's XX amount of people left, like say 6 maybe the time could be lowered to 30 minutes.
Please bumb this so that the staff reads this. It isn't to much to ask for a lower deathmatch time.
I spent some time writing this and while not perfect I do hope people bumb.

I am sorry for any grammatical errors, if you find any please post them and I will fix it.

The_Mejia

Tribute
Reaction score
Hmm idk about that time being lowered from an hour to half an hour. Thats a bit drastic, maybe 45 mins seems like a happy medium, perhaps a voting system activates when there are 3/4 players and the specs can shorten the time remaining or force a deathmatch? idk just bringing up thoughts

RansomHD

Survivor
Reaction score
yes please make it shorter, an hour is too long and not everyone has all day to play the game

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
I believe it used to be 2 hours :eek: but yes, I think it should be shortened to 45 minutes, because the game is pretty much decided by the first night, especially on Map 2.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
The time limit should definitely not be lowered. I think that if there are about 10 (20 on 48T) tributes left when 30 minutes have past, the time is lowered to 15 minutes or something.
If this is a bad idea, then lowering the time to 45-50 minutes is OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci