• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Luckiest MCSG moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
My luckiest moment... I'm not really sure... I have a lot of proud moments, but that's all skill... *cough*

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
My luckiest moment in Survival games is......

ALL OF THEM MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH Lol

Deliciousfruit1

Survivor
Reaction score
My luckiest moment has to have been my first game in Fortress Pyke. I could not, for the life of me, find any tier 2 chests, so I was going to refill with a wooden sword and leather cap (Great idea to do that by the way *sarcasm*). Anyways, there was this guy there that was pretty decked with good armor and an iron sword. Snuck up behind him and killed him, only getting hit once.

It balanced out by me getting teamed and killed at deathmatch. :p

polarisXD

Experienced
Reaction score
Killed Hiqhlights when he had iron helmet, chestplate and chain pants,boots.
I only had a golden helmet and stone sword.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I killed zeejayy and randard1200 it was epic

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
won two times in au servers in two adys and only 19 games:D

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
My luckiest MCSG moment had to of been in Breeze Island.
The game starts, I rush to corn, my chest has a compass. Great, I thought, running back towards my route. I climbed up some vines and opened my first chest, which had a feather. Damn this is a bad item array...

Second chest has a stick and a bread. Ate that, bringing me back up to full hunger.
Third chest has a gold ingot and a flint. This is just unfair...
Finally I finish the tenth and final chest on my route. I have accumulated stuff similar to the first three chests, without a single weapon or piece of armor. I look like such a nub...
While I toss out some stuff I don't need such as the compass, I get back attacked from behind. There's someone who seemingly got the opposite of what I got.. and I'll leave it at that. Time to run...
So, knowing I have 5000 points, he decides to pursue me. I have no fishing rod, so I'm pretty much screwed.
When I F5, there's a person with a leather cap and stone axe behind that person. I return to my normal view and there's a person with nothing, like me, and a steve skin. He appears to be AFK on the beachside.
All of a sudden I see in chat that the person with the leather hat and stone axe gets a bounty of 4000 placed on him.
Alarmed, I want to do /list to see who's done it, but I can't stop running. The full leather guy is a noob apparently and, despite the fact that he has seen the person behind him with an enormous bounty, decides to run after me. I leap the river, he splashes in the water, sending him back considerably farther. Meanwhile, the stone axe person gives up on the chase and kills the steve skin guy.
At this point I'm pretty much screwed, so I decide to camp.
This somehow prevails and I find myself in deathmatch. I spawn right in front of a pile of mediocre stuff, and across from the other two people. So I equip the stuff, which is mostly leather with a couple gold/iron ingots. However, I realize something still amiss. No weapon.
But wait... that pile of stuff had gold ingots...
I leap towards the center, the other person, now in almost full iron, is running to the center to kill me. We both arrive in the center at the exact same time. I run to the crafting table and, somehow, manage to slap down 2 gold ingots and a stick and drag it to my inventory in under a second. Taking hits, I exit out of my inventory, turn around, and leap into the water. I have 1.5 hearts left. I spin around and block my sword as the other person splashes behind me in the water, and I manage to stay alive with 0.5 hearts.
I run, eventually regen, then turn to kill him with fifteen seconds left on the deathmatch clock.
The other guy in deathmatch is the one with the bounty. I find him sneaking in the creeper face and kill him too.
One of my best games ever. <3

Btw, I think I broke the record for longest story. Just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci