• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Luflexed - My Resignition and Goodbye <3

Luflexed

Platinum
Reaction score
It's been a long time that I've been mod. Sadly, today is where I leave. I had great times and memories at MCGamer, and never in my life would I think if I ever accomplished Moderator, I'd resign. But surprisingly, I have. Everything happens for a reason, I lost all my interest into this game, and maybe months after playing Call of Duty, and Counter Strike, I'll get bored of that too and come back to my home, MCGamer.

Does this mean that I am gone forever? Heck no! It just means that I am giving myself a break, I haven't been nearly as active as I should and I apologize for that. I'd rather open up a slot for someone who will actually do their job. When I reapply, I'll be sure to know if I really want to have the position. It's a lot harder than it looks. Here, I am going to say a list of goodbyes to certain people that stood out in my mind.

NagolGames - Listening to my prattling of why I am resigning. xP

Yannick - Showing my the ropes of how to be a great moderator, being a great help to my maturing of a moderator.

iRocki - Getting mod the same day I did.

Levi - Teaching me how to become an amazing Teamspeak moderator.

TotalDramaTony - Hosting my training session.

MisiLica - Was present in my interview.

ShaiPR7 - Always helping me out in the staff chat. xD

That is the most notable people I can thing of, again thank you MCGamer for creating a memory that will stand in my mind for my whole life.

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Thank you for all that you have done! We will miss you, Luflexed <3

Inferno

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
We will miss you, good luck in future!

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Goodbye mate, it was great working with you. <3

Sebiix

Career
Reaction score
Was a pleasure working with you.
You'll be missed ! :D

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I'll miss you man, was great working along side you :)

Andrew

Experienced
Reaction score
It's a shame to see you go best of luck with everything and hope to see you back here soon thanks for all that you've done ❤

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci