• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lulu's Avatar Contest- Prize- Custom Song + More

L

Lululioness

Hai guys.
I recently got a new lion girl skin and I'm looking for a new avatar so I decided to hold a contest. Since I have no money to buy a prize (e.g. donor, optifine cape) I've decided to make a prize that I can spend effort on, instead of money. My skin is basically a lion with a girl face and ears and tail c:

CONTEST CLOSES WHEN I HAVE 15+ ENTRIES

So basically, create an avatar (preferably drawn, but rendered ones that are amazing may be considered) and you could be in the running to recieve
  • A song written by me about a topic of your choosing, recorded in my studio with the instruments of your choice (chosen from guitar, piano, drums, ukelele, violin, bass).
  • Your custom written song performed live on TeamSpeak in a channel honouring you PLUS three cover song performances of three songs of your choice (no ridiculous songs that I of course cannot sing :p)
  • Nine subscribers straight to your YouTube channel.
Good luck <3
- Lulu

SO ENTER SOME BECAUSE I FAN.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ME
Edit: Need to read the thread :p
Edit #2: An avatar huh? I could try..

fushi

District 13
Reaction score