• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Luna- MCSG Clan

jonnysgraphics

Tribute
Reaction score
win and loss: 24/109 #have 124/722 wins on hive
Name and IGN : Henry,v7is0n_
Skype or TS: Both
skype name:MrProPvP
Why are you wanting in this clan? because why not? ur clan is beast and u have a lot of great members,i am good I have been in all the great clans on hive like VikingsV2,Frostbite,Infinty who I am in,but I want a change and I feel like if I move to MCSG then I can have that chance,give me a trial, I can prove to u my ability and offensive and defensive,im more of an offensive person,i am a person in
progress to work on bun I know I would be a great asset to the clan,
#From Henry
Accepted rank: Trial Member, add me on skype: skull998

Geocraftable

Platinum
Reaction score
Win AND Loss?: 330 and 1229
Name and IGN: Liam and Geocraftable
Working Mic?: Yes
Active? Yes
Skype or TS? Both
Skype Name: howyoudoindood
Why are you wanting in this clan? I love the owners, both there attributes and skill are amazing, inside of MCSG and outside.
Say: Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphio
Geocraftable says: Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphio

HarrisonR_

Tribute
Reaction score
Win AND Loss?: 330 and 1229
Name and IGN: Liam and Geocraftable
Working Mic?: Yes
Active? Yes
Skype or TS? Both
Skype Name: howyoudoindood
Why are you wanting in this clan? I love the owners, both there attributes and skill are amazing, inside of MCSG and outside.
Say: Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphio
Geocraftable says: Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphio
Accepted, rank : member WELCOME!

_STR8

Spectator
Reaction score
Win AND Loss?:5 and 32 loss
Name and IGN:Kasper _STR8
Working Mic?:yes
Active?yes
Skype or TS?skype
Skype Name:Jonny have me
Why are you wanting in this clan?because it look like a great clan and Jonny and Harrison are in z3
Say: Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphio Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphio

TheGamerScottie

Diamond
Reaction score
Win AND Loss?: 255 Wins & 1064 played.
Name and IGN: My Name is Alfie & my iGN is TheGamerScottie!
Working Mic?: yes, A blue snowball.
Active? Every day addiction mate!
Skype or TS? Skype: Both.
Skype Name: Alfie-Ray-Scott
Why are you wanting in this clan? Because I recently had a big misunderstanding with my last clan and I do believe I am illegible for this clan because I can play to a high standard and you can see this on my youtube channel. Also, I like speaking to people and I can make friends all easy and well. GL.
Say: Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphio <--- yeh dat.

HarrisonR_

Tribute
Reaction score
Win AND Loss?:5 and 32 loss
Name and IGN:Kasper _STR8
Working Mic?:yes
Active?yes
Skype or TS?skype
Skype Name:Jonny have me
Why are you wanting in this clan?because it look like a great clan and Jonny and Harrison are in z3
Say: Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphio Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphio
Denied, play a few more games just so we can get a better amount of games to judge you on.

HarrisonR_

Tribute
Reaction score
Win AND Loss?: 255 Wins & 1064 played.
Name and IGN: My Name is Alfie & my iGN is TheGamerScottie!
Working Mic?: yes, A blue snowball.
Active? Every day addiction mate!
Skype or TS? Skype: Both.
Skype Name: Alfie-Ray-Scott
Why are you wanting in this clan? Because I recently had a big misunderstanding with my last clan and I do believe I am illegible for this clan because I can play to a high standard and you can see this on my youtube channel. Also, I like speaking to people and I can make friends all easy and well. GL.
Say: Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphio <--- yeh dat.
Denied, due to your ratio, come along on LunaPvP and maybe you can impress me :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci