• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lunar(US/CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KlutzyDaisy2623

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TennisWaqqet
Donor: Platinum
Wins: 564
Experience with Clan Members: I was a co-owner in #TeamInfinite, I have been in a few other clans
Reasoning for Joining Lunar: I want to meet new people and I think that this clan has some awesome people that I could be friends with. Also, some of my friends like hqrry and ItsRecklessYT or Brqndon are joining, and I think it would be awesome to be with them.

4v

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: PlatinumStats
WINS: 223
Experience with Clan Members: MrPhuD is my babe. Hybrid is my babe also.
Reasoning for Joining Lunar: I love fighting players on MCSG. I saw this clan everyone single day I look in the forums. I wanted to try and be in a clan with my friend Kai, [MrPhud]. I hope this gets in :)

Hybrid_Mob

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Hqrry
Donor: platnium
Wins: 896
Experience with Clan Members: I was leader of #TeamInfinite
Reasoning for Joining Lunar: cuz yolo swag, and i want to meet some new buds. ALSO please accept ma boy ItsRecklessMC/Brqndon cuz trust me he is bae.
I Have added u on skype and you will be put trial

Hybrid_Mob

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TennisWaqqet
Wins: 564
Experience with Clan Members: I was a co-owner in #TeamInfinite, I have been in a few other clans
Reasoning for Joining Lunar: I want to meet new people and I think that this clan has some awesome people that I could be friends with. Also, some of my friends like hqrry and ItsRecklessYT or Brqndon are joining, and I think it would be awesome to be with them.
I Have added u on skype and you will be put trial

Caught

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign: CaughtInTheCombo
Donor: Nope
Wins: 124
Experience: Um well I Have been In Some randie Clans, I usually play solo but I work really good with a team. My Communication is on spot, I have skype, Um Im real active and if we ever get ina clan war ill be here ^_^

Caught

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign: CaughtInTheCombo
Donor: Nope
Wins: 124
Experience: Um well I Have been In Some randie Clans, I usually play solo but I work really good with a team. My Communication is on spot, I have skype, Um Im real active and if we ever get ina clan war ill be here ^_^

RobertNotDeniro

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: XxEnderAssassin
Wins: 204
Experience with Clan Members: HybridMob :3
Reasoning for Joining Lunar: I want an active clan to have fun and do clan battles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci