• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lust | AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamborghini

Platinum
Reaction score
I do not even know what TeamSpeak I spoke to you on. I go on the ExiLe Teamspeak, and the MCGamer TeamSpeak. So, please. I have not seen you on either of these Teamspeaks so move on. (That screenshot did not show you on a 1 bar.)
You need to work out how to make up lies that are actually believable.

You don't even know what TeamSpeak I spoke to you on?
Like me you were a member of Legacy - AU clan
http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/legacy-au-clan.197121/
One of the clan requirements was: "Must have Skype and access to TeamSpeak"
Legacy almost always used Lust AU TeamSpeak when clan battling. I can get multiple people to confirm that you do know what TeamSpeak you spoke to me on and that you have been on the Lust AU TeamSpeak multiple times.

That screenshot doesn't show I was on a 1 bar?
I have talked to members of Instinct and they know that I was frequently getting a 3 bar or 1 bar connection. They can easily confirm to you that I was constantly lagging.

Zizz || Levi

Diamond
Reaction score
Daunter (Kingson) just stop... Why would I for no reason at all go through the effort to set up a fake DDoS threat on TeamSpeak under your name.

Way before the clan battle even started? This was about 5-10 minutes max before the clan battle started. However you did not doss me in an attempt to stop us from winning a clan battle you dossed me because I said that you are Kingson (A permanently banned account) on chat.

Also how would you possibly know the time that the clan battle started without being on the Lust AU TeamSpeak hmm?

There was also a YouTube video of you dossing ExtremeStartz and HS_Finest but this video has been removed from his channel. However you can still see this video existed by:

* Searching "ExtremeStartz Kingson" on Google
* Searching "Kingson dossing" on YouTube

I wouldn't be posting this if you didn't act like you do to a lot of players and also if you didn't threaten or actually doss users.
You need to work out how to make up lies that are actually believable.

You don't even know what TeamSpeak I spoke to you on?
Like me you were a member of Legacy - AU clan
One of the clan requirements was: "Must have Skype and access to TeamSpeak"
Legacy almost always used Lust AU TeamSpeak when clan battling. I can get multiple people to confirm that you do know what TeamSpeak you spoke to me on and that you have been on the Lust AU TeamSpeak multiple times.

That screenshot doesn't show I was on a 1 bar?
I have talked to members of Instinct and they know that I was frequently getting a 3 bar or 1 bar connection. They can easily confirm to you that I was constantly lagging.
Please do not double post. Also, I am not kingson. Thanks.
I was never in Legacy, look at the thread.

Last edited:

Lamborghini

Platinum
Reaction score
Please do not double post. Also, I am not kingson. Thanks.
I was never in Legacy, look at the thread.

I notice that you weren't officially put in the clan except for a cheerleader, but I know you helped us in a clan battle, I'll try and find the proof soon and upload it.

I like how both your account names are put in the 'Cheerleaders' section

CHEERLEADERS:
Julia [Co-Head Cheerleader]
TomIsBB [Co-Head Cheerleader]
ImTheSloth
BlissfulLies
ItsEnderHD
Hawkerrr
camohobic
FallingSandx
FjRI
GeorgioTheMan
Kingson
Rex_
Daunter
Kibble
iNotTiger
itsbeny

Also remember your Skype messages :)

Last edited:

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
exactly, so i would be quiet if i were them, we were all 1 barring.
All I'm going to say, is if you say you were being booted, you wouldn't be lagging, you wouldn't be on. Also, me and Daunter were dealing with an Earth CB conflict at the same time of your CB.

Mark27

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:proTip
Wins/Total Games
(Legacy):367/3157
Wins/Total Games (New):78/561
Game rank (donor, mod):Diamond
Past bans (if any): 1 cause I ask for it so I did not get banned for abuse
Past clans (if any): Instinct, Apex , Inferno , One , M-force , RedEagle, Revolution
Are you in a clan at the moment: NO if so they are to lazy to remove me
You have been ACCEPTED for trial, please come onto the teamspeak to receive your trial rank.

Reaction score
All I'm going to say, is if you say you were being booted, you wouldn't be lagging, you wouldn't be on. Also, me and Daunter were dealing with an Earth CB conflict at the same time of your CB.
lebron lag is caused from packets, packets are caused by lagging and lagging is caused by..... yeah alright you should know

Lamborghini

Platinum
Reaction score
Really Tom I can't believe you're actually trying to support Kingson when you clearly know he dossed me.

lebron lag is caused from packets, packets are caused by lagging and lagging is caused by..... yeah alright you should know
Thank you ^

As I've already told you before a lot of booters have an attack option called UPD-Lag.

"UPD-lag- This involves the same methods and protocols as UDP but as i said the packets are usually a large size however UDP-lag has small packets which are designed to only lag the target, this works great on home connection and trying to slow the network down to little resources, but be careful as on small home connections it might well take it down. With UDP-lag you may also see on some booters/stresser a method called “home connections” this method consists of the same thing."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci