• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LycaonReborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: flamer_2003
Name: Hovic
Nationality: Dutch/Armenian
Stats(Legacy, SoloSG & Current): I was terrible with legacy (18/1500 or something), I have 180/1954 currently (20 wins to 200 ;-;), my SoloSg Stats are 35/108
Previous Clans: Credence, Titonic, Elegance, etc...
Reason you want to join: I remember the success of the previous Lycaon, it was a great clan, and I suspect this will be too, I realise
How you found out about Lycaon: I decided to come and see if the clan was re-opened. I was right, I decided to apply and see what happened. I do realise I wont get in the clan for 2 reasons. Probably I am considered terrible through your eyes as I have a terrible ratio and 2: the clan is Invite Only Status, therefor meaning I will never make it in (Probably xD) But I will keep my chin up and hopefully I may be in this clan!
Members you know: Sadly none, but if I ever get in, I hopefully will know who most of you are and it would be great! I love meeting new people <3

AkumaziMC

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:
Name: Sam
Nationality: British
Stats(Legacy, SoloSG & Current): 20-0 solo sg, 60 wins current, i play badlion mostly and hive.
Previous Clans: Credence, Eternity, Valiuan, Vion
Reason you want to join: I want to join a group of people to play mcsg with, I myself am very skilled and carried some of my past clans in clan wars (as said by the rival clans)
How you found out about Lycaon: Known about it for some time and i was looking forward to meeting you all in a cw on saturday until i left vion.
Members you know: Frizzy basically :/ i dont know anyone else personally. Only from youtube and past CW's.

LycaonReborn

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: flamer_2003
Name: Hovic
Nationality: Dutch/Armenian
Stats(Legacy, SoloSG & Current): I was terrible with legacy (18/1500 or something), I have 180/1954 currently (20 wins to 200 ;-;), my SoloSg Stats are 35/108
Previous Clans: Credence, Titonic, Elegance, etc...
Reason you want to join: I remember the success of the previous Lycaon, it was a great clan, and I suspect this will be too, I realise
How you found out about Lycaon: I decided to come and see if the clan was re-opened. I was right, I decided to apply and see what happened. I do realise I wont get in the clan for 2 reasons. Probably I am considered terrible through your eyes as I have a terrible ratio and 2: the clan is Invite Only Status, therefor meaning I will never make it in (Probably xD) But I will keep my chin up and hopefully I may be in this clan!
Members you know: Sadly none, but if I ever get in, I hopefully will know who most of you are and it would be great! I love meeting new people <3
IGN:
Name: Sam
Nationality: British
Stats(Legacy, SoloSG & Current): 20-0 solo sg, 60 wins current, i play badlion mostly and hive.
Previous Clans: Credence, Eternity, Valiuan, Vion
Reason you want to join: I want to join a group of people to play mcsg with, I myself am very skilled and carried some of my past clans in clan wars (as said by the rival clans)
How you found out about Lycaon: Known about it for some time and i was looking forward to meeting you all in a cw on saturday until i left vion.
Members you know: Frizzy basically :/ i dont know anyone else personally. Only from youtube and past CW's.
I'm sorry but well have to decline you both, since were invite-only right now and your applications dont show the qualities to bypass that.

Sbjc

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Flqres
Name: Joon
Nationality: South Korea and America
Stats(Legacy, SoloSG & Current): 139 wins
Previous Clans: Identity EU, Independence EU and Starbucks EU
Reason you want to join: Because I really want to join a clan and do cws also being in a clan is more fun to be in then alone.
How you found out about Lycaon: When I had a clan war against this clan and ItsFrizzy
Members you know: ItsFrizzy, 23v1 and Arend

Sbjc

Spectator
Reaction score
Stats(Legacy, SoloSG & Current): Legacy: 28/285, Solo SG: 1/1 and Current 139/1188
Previous Clans: Identity {EU}, Independence {EU} and Starbucks {EU}
Reason you want to join: Reason is that I really enjoy cw and my previous clans weren't as exciting and active also being in a strong and good clan is better than my previous ones.
How you found out about Lycaon: When I did a clan war against LycaonReborn and from ItsFrizzy
Members you know: ItsFrizzy, Arend200311, 23v1 and Tosse100

IronicType

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: SlimFire

Name: Brian

Nationality: American

Stats(Legacy, SoloSG & Current): (81 - 639 Wins Current) // (1 - 2 Wins SoloSG) // (32 - 502 Legacy)

Previous Clans: IdentityEU and IndependenceEU and StarbucksEU.

Reason you want to join: Because I enjoy pvping and I would like to help this clan grow, this clan is also very good and we can get very far.

How you found out about Lycaon: I was in a clan war with them and I know ItsFrizzy.

Members you know: ItsFrizzy, 23v1 and Arend200311

etz

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: YourEclipse
Name: Drake
Nationality: Romania
Stats(Legacy, SoloSG & Current): 518/3195 - 1/7 - 191/590
Previous Clans: Solitude, Phoenix, Imagination, Lunatic, Violation ...
Reason you want to join: Wanna be back with my friends and wanna help the clan a little bit.
How you found out about Lycaon: Was in it before.
Members you know: Most of them.

LycaonReborn

Survivor
Reaction score
Stats(Legacy, SoloSG & Current): Legacy: 28/285, Solo SG: 1/1 and Current 139/1188
Previous Clans: Identity {EU}, Independence {EU} and Starbucks {EU}
Reason you want to join: Reason is that I really enjoy cw and my previous clans weren't as exciting and active also being in a strong and good clan is better than my previous ones.
How you found out about Lycaon: When I did a clan war against LycaonReborn and from ItsFrizzy
Members you know: ItsFrizzy, Arend200311, 23v1 and Tosse100
IGN: SlimFire

Name: Brian

Nationality: American

Stats(Legacy, SoloSG & Current): (81 - 639 Wins Current) // (1 - 2 Wins SoloSG) // (32 - 502 Legacy)

Previous Clans: IdentityEU and IndependenceEU and StarbucksEU.

Reason you want to join: Because I enjoy pvping and I would like to help this clan grow, this clan is also very good and we can get very far.

How you found out about Lycaon: I was in a clan war with them and I know ItsFrizzy.

Members you know: ItsFrizzy, 23v1 and Arend200311
Declined since there are problems with timezones.

IGN: YourEclipse
Name: Drake
Nationality: Romania
Stats(Legacy, SoloSG & Current): 518/3195 - 1/7 - 191/590
Previous Clans: Solitude, Phoenix, Imagination, Lunatic, Violation ...
Reason you want to join: Wanna be back with my friends and wanna help the clan a little bit.
How you found out about Lycaon: Was in it before.
Members you know: Most of them.
Accepted. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci