• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Majestic [EU Clan]

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What is wrong with this clan? Lies! We won the clan war, I even proofed this, and you guys put the win on your froums. We won you 5-2 #Horcrux vs #Majestic.

Henkcraft

Survivor
Reaction score
You know, I'm kinda done with you guys..
We agreed to continue at a 4-2 for you and sayfisac wouldn't play but now you're claiming the win...? dayyumm son, dis is weird?

MrZloy_

Spectator
Reaction score
You know, I'm kinda done with you guys..
We agreed to continue at a 4-2 for you and sayfisac wouldn't play but now you're claiming the win...? dayyumm son, dis is weird?
It was honestly the 5-2 in our favor. We did not agree on rematch so that the score 5-2.

Last edited by a moderator:

MisoTheOne

Spectator
Reaction score
You are a fool? It was honestly the 5-2 in our favor. We did not agree on rematch so that the score 5-2.
Suprisingly your "rules" during a clan war state that you are not allowed to "break" MCGamer rules. However, we have seen one of your clan members (the leader) doing so during the clan war. Evidence is provided below. Also, stalking us down on our thread and spamming it with junk such as "dishonest" "bad moderator" etc is very immature and you actually had one of our members leave because of it. You know the guy called "sayfisac"? He's been harrased by your clan all the time therefore he was forced to leave the clan. Do you guys have no sympathy towards people? You are the rudest clan anyone has ever met, and spamming our threads spamming our Skype accounts and harrasing us personally will NOT help you. You can barley speak English and you never understand when we try to talk to you in a calm and mature manner. Either way, you've broken against your own rules during the clan war good game but yet you are DQ'd.

By the way, stop harrasing Sayf as he's no longer involved in this.

http://i.imgur.com/ByxFP8f.jpg

MrZloy_

Spectator
Reaction score
Suprisingly your "rules" during a clan war state that you are not allowed to "break" MCGamer rules. However, we have seen one of your clan members (the leader) doing so during the clan war. Evidence is provided below. Also, stalking us down on our thread and spamming it with junk such as "dishonest" "bad moderator" etc is very immature and you actually had one of our members leave because of it. You know the guy called "sayfisac"? He's been harrased by your clan all the time therefore he was forced to leave the clan. Do you guys have no sympathy towards people? You are the rudest clan anyone has ever met, and spamming our threads spamming our Skype accounts and harrasing us personally will NOT help you. You can barley speak English and you never understand when we try to talk to you in a calm and mature manner. Either way, you've broken against your own rules during the clan war good game but yet you are DQ'd.

By the way, stop harrasing Sayf as he's no longer involved in this.

http://i.imgur.com/ByxFP8f.jpg
DQ? what? are you okay? 5-2 in our favor, and your clan set 5-4 in their favor, will, not surprisingly, 32 wins and 0 losses ... you only win by dq, this is not done ...

Henkcraft

Survivor
Reaction score
DQ? what? are you okay? 5-2 in our favor, and your clan set 5-4 in their favor, will, not surprisingly, 32 wins and 0 losses ... you only win by dq, this is not done ...
M8, we only DQ'd like 3-4 clans including yours, Ghost and a few others.
The others? we won them, yano? if you get what it means :D?
so bro, whether you like it or not, we've DQ'd you for the reasons MisoTheOne gave.
if ya wanna discuss moar, add me on ze skype, mkay?

Vietnow

Experienced
Reaction score
Do you know that causing flame on a clan thread is not allowed? Just saying you might not wanna get forum banned, i'm sure they'll get a mod soon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci