• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Make MCGamer Great Again

StitchPvP

Spectator
Reaction score
As you all probably know, the SG community is dying. People are moving to different servers, leaving the game, and resorting to cheats because of many different reasons. To list a few:

-An increase in cheaters
-An increase in servers that can rival MCGamer

So what I would like to suggest is simple.

A strict anti-cheat and punishments.

I was going to type more and then I realized I'm really lazy.
Make the punishment for cheating a permenant IP ban.
If CheatBuster is still a thing, use hardware bans.
Have fun.

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
The single ways to be MCSG back are these :
1.Give to all banned players 2 chanches
2.Active Mods and Sr.Mods
3.Active mods on forum/ts/server (not only to stay in hub)
4.Add more mini-games that can be more appreaciated like 1v1

drVAPES

Quantum
Reaction score
The single ways to be MCSG back are these :
1.Give to all banned players 2 chanches
2.Active Mods and Sr.Mods
3.Active mods on forum/ts/server (not only to stay in hub)
4.Add more mini-games that can be more appreaciated like 1v1
The things you just listed are honestly off "Give to all banned players 2 chanches" You're basically saying bring even more hackers! Also, they don't have time to unban literally every person (you're only saying this because you're banned). "Active Mods and Sr. Mods" Both the Moderators and Sr. Moderators are already active! "Active mods on forum/ts/server (not only stay in hub)" I agree with you that should should stop staying in the hub, but that has nothing to do with activity, because they're on at least answering questions, etc. "Add more mini-games that can be more appreaciated like 1v1" I honestly don't know if it would be appreciated as much as SG and Battlegrounds, etc. MCSG shouldn't add anymore gamemodes, they should be removing everything except for SG, Battlegrounds, Solo SG, and MCSG Maker.

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
The things you just listed are honestly off "Give to all banned players 2 chanches" You're basically saying bring even more hackers! Also, they don't have time to unban literally every person (you're only saying this because you're banned). "Active Mods and Sr. Mods" Both the Moderators and Sr. Moderators are already active! "Active mods on forum/ts/server (not only stay in hub)" I agree with you that should should stop staying in the hub, but that has nothing to do with activity, because they're on at least answering questions, etc. "Add more mini-games that can be more appreaciated like 1v1" I honestly don't know if it would be appreciated as much as SG and Battlegrounds, etc. MCSG shouldn't add anymore gamemodes, they should be removing everything except for SG, Battlegrounds, Solo SG, and MCSG Maker.
I didnt say that because I was banned ;-;.They need to apply and say they are guilty.

Btw I got banned unfairly :)

drVAPES

Quantum
Reaction score
I didnt say that because I was banned ;-;.They need to apply and say they are guilty.

Btw I got banned unfairly :)
You were banned fairly. You got banned for 'Ban Evading.'

(ALSO: saying they're guilty doesn't change the fact that they broke the rules. like in real life if you're in jail, and tell the police "i'm sorry for breaking the law" do you think they'd let you out, no.)

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
You were banned fairly. You got banned for 'Ban Evading.'

(ALSO: saying they're guilty doesn't change the fact that they broke the rules. like in real life if you're in jail, and tell the police "i'm sorry for breaking the law" do you think they'd let you out, no.)
I dont want to make a chat with only us but I got banned for Ban Evading because I bought an accout with ban :) and a lot of servers have this thing with guilty

drVAPES

Quantum
Reaction score
I dont want to make a chat with only us but I got banned for Ban Evading because I bought an accout with ban :) and a lot of servers have this thing with guilty
That's pretty much your fault. EDIT: I'll end the conversation here.

Jerfinator

Spectator
Reaction score
I am so hyped for MCSG to be revived to its prime. In all honesty, i am sick of mcsg eating Good and laying in the dirt. #MakeMinecraftSurvivalGamesGreatAgainOnceAgainMaybeAnotherTime

drVAPES

Quantum
Reaction score
I am so hyped for MCSG to be revived to its prime. In all honesty, i am sick of mcsg eating Good and laying in the dirt. #MakeMinecraftSurvivalGamesGreatAgainOnceAgainMaybeAnotherTime
Yes! I agree with you 100%. +1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci