• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Make players invisible in Lobby?

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I think it would be cool if you had the clock in the lobby and you could make it where you can't see players in the lobby. Kinda lags when I join, and I think it could make it seem a littler cooler. Just something to bring up and maybe if it gets added it'll be cool!

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
That's a pretty cool suggestion. As long as we have the choice to see players I'm happy. :D

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
I think it would be cool if you had the clock in the lobby and you could make it where you can't see players in the lobby. Kinda lags when I join, and I think it could make it seem a littler cooler. Just something to bring up and maybe if it gets added it'll be cool!
wow the staff really needs to listen to us more thats a great idea

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Yes please, but because it's such a small thing. It won't be high on the priority list. Blah blah blah blah blah. You know what? JUST DO IT

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
So you're saying I'm a minimod by referring somebody to the proper forum? Weird.
Yes, you're helping enforce the rules when you're not a mod. Any regular person would have ignored the forum section and left that up to the mods while posting actual input to the suggestion.

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes, you're helping enforce the rules when you're not a mod. Any regular person would have ignored the forum section and left that up to the mods while posting actual input to the suggestion.
Thank you

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Moved

Thread Moved from former location to proper location.

In addition, please be respectful of everyone, there is never an excuse for harassing anyone. Please keep conversations about a thread, on-topic and respectful, there is no tolerance for cyber bullying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci