• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Make sure all of the chests are filled

Should all of the chests be filled at start?

• No, things are more interesting this way + easier to kill noobs >:D

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chosen One

Survivor
Reaction score
I've noticed that in several games there have been empty chests at the start of a game. This is very annoying, because I think that the first person to find a particular chest should be rewarded with whatever is inside. It's totally unfair to people that are trying to, well, SURVIVE. I ask that something should be changed to where there is at least one item in every chest at the start of a game.

Insannex

Survivor
Reaction score
If a chest doesn't have any items, it's either;

- Someone came before you
- Bug/glitch in the plugin

xElisehx

Experienced
Reaction score
well i had multiple times i went to other chests in map like straight away and they were empty no one ever could got them before

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've experienced this before. Quite frustrating..

EDIT: Plus, you posted this thread in the wrong section. I think this should be moved to General Support or either Survival Games discussion as this isn't actually a featured suggestion.

#ReqMove

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
When you get corn refill and like 2 of the chests are empty. D:<

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Nah, i agree. There are certain chests that I KNOW aren't filled at all at beginning of game. There are a few on Ruins and a ton on the new Kingdom map. I know no one beat me to it, because i was standing right next to it when chests refilled.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Nah, i agree. There are certain chests that I KNOW aren't filled at all at beginning of game. There are a few on Ruins and a ton on the new Kingdom map. I know no one beat me to it, because i was standing right next to it when chests refilled.
Indeed, yesterday when I was playing I encountered the same problem multiple times. This is a bug I think

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci