• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Make the lobby more Interactive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo_

Spectator
Reaction score
I have nothing against the current lobby, but wouldn't it be great if the chests actually had something in it or if the dispensers actually worked? The current survival games lobby has lots of potential and I enjoy the interaction of bobbing on the fountain and jumping from ladder tower to ladder tower. It would be cool if the lobby had more of a survival games feel and maybe like an arena where skills which are relevant to surviving in the games could be practiced?

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
Have you tried out the new lobby? There is a parkour course and many many Easter eggs to find.

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
The lobby wasn't made to entertain everyone. Besides, you only spend 5 minutes in the lobby at a time. I don't think it would kill anyone if the lobby had nothing, yet we're lucky enough to have an interactive lobby with lots of room and things to do!

My opinion? Stop demanding all of these things at once. The game JUST got out of beta, and people are wanting so many changes to occur. Just wait it out. I'm sure somewhere in the future they'll update the lobby. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Mo_
Reaction score
Why have items in the chests? I don't understand this idea o.o
But as was said, that was the old lobby ^_^
Plus I don't mind not doing anything in it, I've usually tabbed into a different window finishing a post or tweet or looking for some tunes lol.

Mo_

Spectator
Reaction score
Have you tried out the new lobby? There is a parkour course and many many Easter eggs to find.
I did not mean to offend to disturb anyone i had no idea that there is a new lobby. I was just sharing my idea..you don't have to listen if you don't agree :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci