• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Making a Chest route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spl1nk

Tribute
Reaction score
Good chest routes are the key to succes. But how do you make a good chest route? How do you know it is a good one? Here some things to remember.
1. Know ALL chests (or most of them).
Download the maps, and search for Chests. A good way is to modify your texture pack so it highlights chests (enough tips, now use your brain.) Mark these chests(for example with glowstone poles), and then look for possible routes. A good route has as many chests as possible before night falls.
2. Know the tiers of the chests.
How? Try and error. If a chest has iron or gold armour, cooked food or diamonds, it is a tier 2. They are most important, because they give you the stuff you need to win.
3. Implement crafting tables.
At least one before you go to the cornocopia. Two are nice, that way you can gear up while on your route and at the end prepare for battle.

So, a short guide for Route making:
1. Look for chests in Singleplayer, or spectate good players in SMP to find new chests.
2. Check the chests for their tier. Simply try and error in game.
3. Now, for the actual route, take 5-6 tier 1 chests. Gear up(crafting Table). Then follow a route with many tier 2 chests. Because you are geared up, you can defeat people who get there earlier than you. In the end a crafting table. Now go to corn, and ROCK.

Hope it helped. Please tell me about spelling or gramar mistakes, im german and want to improve my english.

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
lol my chest route on map 1 contains of 2 or 3 chests and a dispenser xD yet i still win from it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci