• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mall of the Dead. (An Idea I had)

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
My suggestions:

1. Don't make it all inside. Let people go outside.
2. Make it bright. Let plenty of natural light into the map. Only use artificial light (Fire, glowstone, etc...) where's it's needed.
3. Do not only use pictures from the internet. If you have a local mall, go to it and snap a few pictures for inspiration. Being able to experience things for yourself is better in the long run for an undertaking such as this.
4. Let it have plenty of room for pvp and running. The worst thing about Solar Frost is the lack of room to dodge around a person.
5. Find people who are good with interior decorating in Minecraft.

And last but not least, if you ever need any help. I'm only a message away.

AeRaGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
Theres already a team half way through building this map. SniperSnakez and 1234rishi are in charge of the project

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Just for the information, I cancelled this project due to my inspiration for the idea having gone, and since making a mall would just be straight up tedious.

If anybody else is building one, they're free to do so.

AeRaGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
thats what i said to them lol. you have to build a whole mall.. and then turn it into a zombie apocolypse theme
i dont think itll work

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I would love if it was based of dawn of the dead (2004) instead of just some random mall. If someone were to make it.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci