• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map 1, 2 and 3 special Deathmatch Arena's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
The ship isn't round right? so you can't make it fair if there are more than 5 people.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The ship isn't round right? so you can't make it fair if there are more than 5 people.

The ship isn't round, but it is so large that the round cornocupia can fit inside of it.

Nick Fioretti

Tribute
Reaction score
Good idea, i cant find a flaw in anything besides an unfair advantage to the player that spawns on the elevated side of the boat. The deathmatch arena would have to be completely fair to both players that get there. And it would also have to be able to accomodate to the rarity of a 3 or 4 person deathmatch (through reaching the time limit). Theoretically, 24 people could make it to the dearhmatch if no one dies in an hour. I understand this will probably never happen, but there is always the possibility.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Good idea, i cant find a flaw in anything besides an unfair advantage to the player that spawns on the elevated side of the boat. The deathmatch arena would have to be completely fair to both players that get there. And it would also have to be able to accomodate to the rarity of a 3 or 4 person deathmatch (through reaching the time limit). Theoretically, 24 people could make it to the dearhmatch if no one dies in an hour. I understand this will probably never happen, but there is always the possibility.
Well, it'll still have the same surface area as the regular cornucopia.

Nick Fioretti

Tribute
Reaction score
But just a different "scenery"?
My good sir, you have just bulletproofed your idea.
Fioretticam approves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci