• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map 1 BEAST stradegy!!!!

Do you think this is a good route / stradegy??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
I tried it and I won! :D The only thing is I didn't get a wepon and I had to stick fight my way to get the black beards chest! xD (Right of the cave, large chest)

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah sorry about that..... They needed the ship even more now. I think it would be best to get black beards chest first...... It has a weapon more often

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
People that hate you for dying, must I remind you the chances of winning are simply 1/24? Strategies only increase the chances slightly, if you expect it to win you a game each time then you have the IQ of a caterpillar.

kthxbai

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
This seems sweet. I usually hit the pirate ship first, but I didn't know the secret of that redstone cave. And also, you could still drop down on someone better than you. If you have the element of surprise you can get 2 or more hits on them before they even know whats going on, and that's a huge advantage. Also, if you're any good at pvp you could use pvp skills to your advantage as well. And most MCSG website members aren't 6 years old, so butt jokes don't make us laugh ;)

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This seems sweet. I usually hit the pirate ship first, but I didn't know the secret of that redstone cave. And also, you could still drop down on someone better than you. If you have the element of surprise you can get 2 or more hits on them before they even know whats going on, and that's a huge advantage. Also, if you're any good at pvp you could use pvp skills to your advantage as well. And most MCSG website members aren't 6 years old, so butt jokes don't make us laugh ;)
Yeah the butt thing....... my bro got on and changed it :mad: It was "No this did not help at all." But then he decided it was funny so he put that. Sorry :/ He submitted it and I was like "NO YOU DIDN'T!" So anywho, I learned not to let younger people onto something that is yours. They can jack it up.

Jojua

Tribute
Reaction score
The strategy is good in general, BUT, the boat is used by many people quite often, so in order to get there before anyone else, you have to be dead fast. The entire route is followed by many people very often.

Remember, the key to a good route is many great chests, its near the corn, AND a not commonly traversed route.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Yeah the butt thing....... my bro got on and changed it :mad: It was "No this did not help at all." But then he decided it was funny so he put that. Sorry :/ He submitted it and I was like "NO YOU DIDN'T!" So anywho, I learned not to let younger people onto something that is yours. They can jack it up.
mmkay. I also notice that most of the people who complain about the strategy not working don't seem to quite have the grasp of the survival games, that is to say, they seem mostly newer or unskilled players.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
mmkay. I also notice that most of the people who complain about the strategy not working don't seem to quite have the grasp of the survival games, that is to say, they seem mostly newer or unskilled players.
IKR?

Spetsnax

Tribute
Reaction score
I would like to share my strategy. I first leave the corn and go to the code cave. I grab a weapon first and survey, then continue. After that I go to the light puzzle, then the ruins on the hill. I then wait at the corn and attack anyone who comes. I then head to the ship kill people, and repeat. If done correctly and chest randomization is in your favor, it is a good strategy.

Jojua

Tribute
Reaction score
I would like to share my strategy. I first leave the corn and go to the code cave. I grab a weapon first and survey, then continue. After that I go to the light puzzle, then the ruins on the hill. I then wait at the corn and attack anyone who comes. I then head to the ship kill people, and repeat. If done correctly and chest randomization is in your favor, it is a good strategy.
My route is something like that, but i wouldnt head to the boat, i would go to the corn if its not night yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci