• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map 1 changes?

Should crafting tables in map 1 be re-implemented?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SSiafs

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok, so I've noticed that on map 1 now, the only crafting bench in the map is at the cornucopia, and the enchanting table is gone too. I just want to ask why? Sometimes people might get 2 iron ingots or diamonds, but since the only way to craft a sword is by going to the cornucopia, it's pointless, because there are people with weapons camping there.. No offence to the people that removed them, but I've asked others and they all agree it's a stupid idea to remove enchanting tables and crafting benches.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Actually there still is a enchantment table but its hidden under a block :)

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, the table under the block thing is cheap. It should be in a place that anyone can get to after a short jumping puzzle...

Wait a minute.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
We need it back, how the hell do we go up against people tanked at cornucopia?

plonize

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah, the table under the block thing is cheap. It should be in a place that anyone can get to after a short jumping puzzle...

Wait a minute.

I disagree about a jumping puzzle. That discriminates against people (like my self) who are absolutely horrible ar parkour.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm god at parkour, so I don't have a problem. I've completed all of the parkour challenges in the lobby, each one, without stopping sprint :3

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Wait a minute.
I disagree about a jumping puzzle. That discriminates against people (like my self) who are absolutely horrible ar parkour.
I was making a joke, the first enchanting table was behind some parkour

afusinatto

Spectator
Reaction score
I absolutely think they should be brought back.

Is there still a crafting table in the house on the island near the edge of the map? (the one with 2 chests in it?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci