• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map 1 iron sword Dispenser.

Allour

Survivor
Reaction score
Ummm Justin, I thought that the lever your talking about opened up that trap thing that leads to a tier 2, Unless i went in the wrong direction, Which direction do you run facing the 2 stone houses from the ruins.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Do not trust this man.

The iron sword dispenser is towards the same location as the double stone house/spiral staircase down.

Go there, then head towards the middle of mainland, where you will see some stone ruins ontop of a hill. Within 30 blocks, there are a line of trees covering a lever, and when you pull it, a stone sword pops out a few blocks to the left.

I say get rid of it, or make it a stone sword.
"A stone sword pops out a few blocks to the left. I say get rid of it, or make it a stone sword." Wut?

And yes, I thought the lever pulled a piston door which leads to 2 chests (1 tier 1 and 1 tier 2)

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's kept secret because it's a SECRET dispenser, if everyone knows about it then why bother using it? It's ment to be there for people who find the secrets so they can take advantage of it, just like the Code for sg2. The code is on a sign in the map which YOU should find for YOUR advantage.

Jarramore

Tribute
Reaction score
Stop telling everyone the secrets! It's secret for a reason, just look around and you might find it!

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ummm Justin, I thought that the lever your talking about opened up that trap thing that leads to a tier 2, Unless i went in the wrong direction, Which direction do you run facing the 2 stone houses from the ruins.

"A stone sword pops out a few blocks to the left. I say get rid of it, or make it a stone sword." Wut?

And yes, I thought the lever pulled a piston door which leads to 2 chests (1 tier 1 and 1 tier 2)
The lever that opens up the 3x3 block door is always there. In the cave I'm talking about, it's further in the land and you have to place the lever yourself.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You're confusing yourself, there are 3 levers in that area.

Cave) you place a lever and it opens up a hidden room with double chest.

Lava trap) you pull a lever under a tree and it opens up a 3x3 stone wall. Another lever inside of it opens up the lava and trap door leading to a tier 1 and 2 chest.

Ruins) you pull a lever under a tree and an iron sword pops out nearby

LongShot

Spectator
Reaction score
I have been looking for the ruins lever, never seem to find it :p

LeprechaunStew

Tribute
Reaction score
My only question is where do you get the lever you need to open the first chest on the list?

Edit: Nvm found it lol :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci