• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map 1 Strategy!

Did you find this helpful?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brodina

Tribute
Reaction score
In map 1 of the Survival Games (By far my favourite map) you will need a good chest route. On 48 slot servers I advise you only go into the corn if there are leaves missing in your path. Breaking them is not worth the time in my opinion. If you were to face the host house, go left and you should find a river very soon. In that water, by the shore closest to you there is a chest. I usually get a bow out of it.
Continue in that path and just beyond the river there is a cave. There is a hidden chest there. It isn't too hard to see. If you are still facing the same way, turn left. You should be at the edge of a cliff. Run along the cliff til you find some vines. Climb down and look around the base of the cliff. You should find a lava pit and small tunnel. Go Through. There is a combo lock and a stone brick wall. The code is: 5826. Go through and loot the double chest. Behind that chest there is a pit. There is a death trap in front of another double chest. Loot and move forward. There should be a button to your right, push it and move out via the piston door. Now move right. You should arrive at corn. (This plan works best WITHOUT lag) If you obtain the element of surprise, you should be able to take anyone camping there. So if there is someone, wipe the floor with them, presuming you have a weapon (a wooden axe will do). Now find a tree and camp. Wait til the refill and loot away. Always watch your back, you may have killed a camper before, don't follow in his footsteps. Equip any armour you need, and craft the strongest sword you can get. Now head off and go hunting, go the chest route i mentioned earlier if it pleases you. If you go the opposite way i instructed before, there is a boat along the coast in a cave that sometimes spawns good loot. Go right from that cave and investigate the castle. I find teams there regularly and wipe them out. At this point, i usually stay on the move, watch corn or go hunting. ALWAYS GET THE REFILL. That is how i win (if i do) on map 1. Last time i was on, No. 5 on Au servers! Brodina5 Wrote this strategy thread, please give me constructive criticism!

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I'm 3rd ^^
and nice route, I've been looking for a good SG1 route, I got one good one though.

Allour

Survivor
Reaction score
This is alright, Depending on how well you fight, I don't want to share mine because it's secret, and very good. But overall good route, I might try it out.

Spl1nk

Tribute
Reaction score
Not good. The combo lock is, as far as i experienced it, always looted in the beginning, because it has a double chest of tier 2. If you take it, take it FIRST.

Brodina

Tribute
Reaction score
Not good. The combo lock is, as far as i experienced it, always looted in the beginning, because it has a double chest of tier 2. If you take it, take it FIRST.
I do loot it first :)

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
In map 1 of the Survival Games (By far my favourite map) you will need a good chest route. On 48 slot servers I advise you only go into the corn if there are leaves missing in your path. Breaking them is not worth the time in my opinion. If you were to face the host house, go left and you should find a river very soon. In that water, by the shore closest to you there is a chest. I usually get a bow out of it.
Continue in that path and just beyond the river there is a cave. There is a hidden chest there. It isn't too hard to see. If you are still facing the same way, turn left. You should be at the edge of a cliff. Run along the cliff til you find some vines. Climb down and look around the base of the cliff. You should find a lava pit and small tunnel. Go Through. There is a combo lock and a stone brick wall. The code is: 5826. Go through and loot the double chest. Behind that chest there is a pit. There is a death trap in front of another double chest. Loot and move forward. There should be a button to your right, push it and move out via the piston door. Now move right. You should arrive at corn. (This plan works best WITHOUT lag) If you obtain the element of surprise, you should be able to take anyone camping there. So if there is someone, wipe the floor with them, presuming you have a weapon (a wooden axe will do). Now find a tree and camp. Wait til the refill and loot away. Always watch your back, you may have killed a camper before, don't follow in his footsteps. Equip any armour you need, and craft the strongest sword you can get. Now head off and go hunting, go the chest route i mentioned earlier if it pleases you. If you go the opposite way i instructed before, there is a boat along the coast in a cave that sometimes spawns good loot. Go right from that cave and investigate the castle. I find teams there regularly and wipe them out. At this point, i usually stay on the move, watch corn or go hunting. ALWAYS GET THE REFILL. That is how i win (if i do) on map 1. Last time i was on, No. 5 on Au servers! Brodina5 Wrote this strategy thread, please give me constructive criticism!
I have my own route thats better but i don't want to tell anyone so i have MORE competetion for it, and change your pic, its scaring me

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
a wooden ax will not usually do to take the refill corn because there are most likely gonna be people with good armor and stone or iron swords...you know just saying

Allour

Survivor
Reaction score
Haha, All I need is a wooden sword, I run circles around some of the campers and they end up hitting eachother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci